Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

Might as well make this thread myself.

1.) Marksman skills show all misses, although apply proper damage. KB is not applied.
    Spoiler

2.) Potion Pot does not work with Auto HP/MP

3.) If you had 13 link skills prior to the patch, all 13 work
    Spoiler

4.) Kishin causes massive lag

5.) Kanna performs a normal attack (FA-esque) after teleporting directionally

6.) Hybrid defenses is broken

7.) Fullscreen with new resolution can be buggy

8.) mazz is noob and dc's a lot when changing channels & going into private channels

9.) Accepting the "Towering crown" quest in the notifier causes the game to crash (it hasn't started yet)

10.) No sprite for Battoujutsu stance, so you just stand there... and you don't even move like the "natural standing" animation... you'll only blink.

11.) Falcon Dive is really pineappleed up. Its hitbox is almost non-existent, but not that it matters, because if pineappleing d/cs you if you use it a few times.

12.) Shadow Style's layering is broken.

13.) Dodge rate skills are broken (NO MY ILLUSION STEP ;____; IT TOOK FOREVER TO FIX LAST TIME)

14.) Opening legendary booster pack causes the game to crash

15.) Quest Helper pops up every time you change channels/switch maps

16.) DB's Blade Clone (Final Attack) isn't working correctly, it's supposed to be a 100% final attack, but it seems to only work maybe 40-50% of the time

17.) Dragonic Fish Fin recipes does not drop from any mobs

18.) Quests are in the wrong categories in the UI

19.) Fans and Katanas cannot be extracted

20.) Ironclad's 5% damage buff (3rd job Thunder Breaker skill) doesn't seem to apply

21.) Wind Archer's pinpoint pierce hits twice, but the second hit does no damage

22.) You can no longer sell Soul Lantern drop from Capt. Latanica, in that it no longer appears on the NPC screen but you can still drop and trade/store it etc
    Last edited by Marksman Bryan; 2013-09-07 at 01:46 PM.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

I'm not getting the 13/12 links, but i'm also a link skill character.

Also LOL MARKSMEN

3. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

this is not the kind of attention we wanted

how does this even happen
    to only one class
    the best class

-------------

basil says removing link skills on 13/12 chars to 11/12 still gives "maxed out" error

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

Potion Pot not working with auto-HP on my Hero either.

5. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

Potion Pot doesn't work with Auto-MP either.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Haven't tested this myself but...

So it looks like the Final Attack bug is finally fixed! yay!
    and whats this? Kanna's bugs are fixed too! this is the best patch ev--

What. They gave Kanna the final attack bug now instead.

I... hate this game sometimes.

7. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

True Sight (Dawn Warrior's buff skill) doesn't work (no buff given).

Spoiler

Nevermind me.
    Last edited by Combattente; 2013-09-05 at 12:28 PM.

8. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

It's a debuff. And you can see it working in the screenshot.

9. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

Kishin(At least in CWK theme dungeon) causes an insane amount of lag. Kanna does a basic attack when she teleports.

10. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

Would like to elaborate on this. An extra attack animation plays whenever you use Kanna's teleport skill directionally (but not randomly), which stops you from attacking until it's done. It's similar to the FA bug but not identical, and it slows up Kanna's otherwise speedy gameplay by a significant amount.

After trying out Krexel, as far as I can tell Kanna's "final attack" (Monkey Spirits) still works just fine.

11. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

Yep Kishin creates an ungodly uncontrolable lag whenever you use it. I don't know if its for other people or just the player at this time.

12. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

I don't seem to be getting lag, but it isn't attacking anything. (No ping pong...) The attacks used to shut off if you were on a rope. Now they aren't even starting.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

The Kishin Bug isn't urgent though, nobody really uses it for attacking. It still increases the spawn and that is what counts.

14. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

Yeah, Kishin is pretty borked at the moment. Doesn't attack like it used to and causes stupid amounts of CPU lag for the Kanna at least. While Kishin is up, I lag too much to kill anything at all.

Disagree, Kishin's attacks are basically like a DoT field which is very useful in places where you aren't 1-2hkoing. It's damage is also good enough that it could take platforms all by itself, meaning you could clear maps faster.

15. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

pineappleING FINALLY!

16. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

You only lag when the two are passing back and forth. If I'm on a rope it doesn't lag me. No one around me gets lag though.

17. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

Sounds like it's killing performance because it's trying to attack but can't.

Kishin not attacking is a major loss in Evo. Kanna would normally set up a Kishin in the middle of Link 3 while you stand somewhere else on the map. Kishin causes the mobs to aggro toward you and you kill them as they fly at you.

18. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

Hybrid defences is not working.

edit: also, the Jr. wraith shooting minigame fully debuffs me.

Hadriel

19. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

Not sure if we should consider the issues surrounding Potion Pot as "glitches" or as "silent fixes".

As said in the posts above, Potion Pot does not work with Pet Auto HP/MP. However, regular potions do.

Adding onto its changes, it seems Potion Pot is now affected by the 30-second potion cooldown at certain bosses (ex. Von Leon, Empress, Magnus).

Funny because it was "glitched" to begin with, and now it has been "fixed", therefore "working as intended".

20. Default Re: v141 Cygnus Awakening - Bugs and Glitches

since you started off at 120, you should've maxed true sight and moon cross while leaving moon shadow unmaxed. i kind of regretted not maxing moon cross because that skill is really useful and i find myself using it quite often.