IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Default Re: Why Some Southperrians Are Unemployed

I'm a brony and what is this madness that sits on my screen...

2. Default

Looks like the resume poster graduated from college and did nothing, then joined a start up company where he played a small role and was responsible for ordering food. Considering the internships were probably a given due to his high GPA, he must have put no effort into maintaining a network for job connections (or ruined them) and has a lack of professionalism which can be inferred from the last paragraph (and save for the elephant in the room).

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Why is that little girl applying for a job and why does she know such big words?

4. Default

When Oreimo wasn't fan serving male viewers with 'kawaii' otaku girls, I could have sworn that it was encouraging a greater acceptance for social taboos to be openly stated and openly accepted.

5. Default Re: Why Some Southperrians Are Unemployed

I should make a Cannibal Corpse resume and see what happens.

6. Default Re: Why Some Southperrians Are Unemployed

Too bad the publishers didnt agree

Spoiler

link to page with kirino gifs, not complete yetand some more

7. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

And some Southperrians are unemployed because they sit at home and drink all afternoon.

8. Default Re: Why Some Southperrians Are Unemployed

Joke's on you I drink at work. Seriously it's the only way to get through.

9. Default

Motrin (Ibuprofen) when I have to work with Dominique and Jacqueline who are processing health insurance. Especially when Dominique's take on the position is to not actually process the prescriptions through health insurance, but rather stock pile as many scripts as possible into a large pile for her to work on later. Later as in, the following day, when the prescriptions are due within an hour. And for her to work on, as in me with both hands full doing something completely different but can't complete my section without having the claims being run through processing. Which means I essentially have to breach the stack and complete the entire process myself. Bureaucracy at its finest. [Pops two motrin.] And when they make mistakes. Like when Dominique actually typed in a prescription for Auvi-Q 2-pack because Auvi-Q comes as a 2-pack and is the only variety that I know comes to us from the manufacturer and she bills that as an Auvi-Q and a Z-pack because she mistook the 2 for a Z and the customer on the phone is screaming at how incompetent the person would have to be in order to make that mistake and I would never ever throw her under the bus, but she's just sitting there and throwing more paper on the stack while I'm apologizing and considering that there are going to be at least 20 more calls like this one because of who is on staff today. Jesus. Christ. The real clincher is that Dominique is the most senior member on the team and no she isn't some old fart with Alzheimer's, she is in her late 20s and it doesn't help that she is gradually seeping her way into my subconscious as being the negative racial stereotype for.

10. Heavily armored Humvee

Hiring?

11. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I swear to god that every single time Sardines says something I get confused and it makes me feel dumb and stupid and...
    gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

12. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

lol bronies

13. Default Re: Why Some Southperrians Are Unemployed

Ah yes Dragonball peepee. Almost killed me the first time I saw it.

14. Default Re: Why Some Southperrians Are Unemployed

15. Default Re: Why Some Southperrians Are Unemployed

We're all being laid off in 3 weeks and the company are paying for us to have a big farewell dinner at a nice restaurant and those things always come with an open bar.

16. Default Re: Why Some Southperrians Are Unemployed

Be sure to send me video of whatever regrettable horror you engage in so I don't run out of blackmail material.

17. Heavily armored Humvee

All I hear is, "You could be getting paid for three weeks of drinking on the job."

18. Electron Bi Female
    IGN: Rosalina777
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Lucida
    Alliance: TheBestOfMS

All I can say to that is ...wow.... I at least give this guy some credit for putting in the extra effort but dang!! As much of a fan I am of My Little Pony...I surely would not want my potential employer to know that :P

19. Default Re: Why Some Southperrians Are Unemployed

So "pony" is the new "gay"? Those thread titles, man.