1. Default do aran and evan cards not work with self-recovery skills?

they never seem to activate on my hero or kaiser, but they work fine on my other characters. i'll see if my buccaneer can activate them soon.

edit: just to clarify, aran and evan's character cards give a chance to restore hp and mp respectively every few times you hit monsters. however they do not seem to be working with the hero, kaiser, and also the buccaneer branch. i assume that it has something to do with their self-recovery skills, which restore a small percentage of hp and mp every few seconds, since that is something they all have in common.
    Last edited by new201201; 2013-09-04 at 02:38 AM.

2. Neutron Male
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: Merc/Phantom
    Guild: Intensity
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: Armadillo
    usa

Default Re: do aran and evan cards not work with self-recovery skills?

Are you testing them extensively? I think those card effects have a cooldown of like a min before you can drain. Not sure about it not working with self-recovery skills.

3. Default Re: do aran and evan cards not work with self-recovery skills?

I can't say anything about skills but my character has a "Recover 24 MP every 4 seconds" item potential and the Evan card seems to work fine.

4. Default Re: do aran and evan cards not work with self-recovery skills?

I think Aran's is the only one with cool down.

5. Default Re: do aran and evan cards not work with self-recovery skills?

It worked fin on my bucc. Both cards. The Evan/Aran heal more than Bucc's heal skill if the double effect activates.

6. Default Re: do aran and evan cards not work with self-recovery skills?

hello all,

they seem to be working again after the new patch. i will keep you guys updated if something comes up.