1. Electron
    IGN: Snailicious
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 120
    Job: Night Walker
    Guild: LF>Active larger 1

Default Khaini server...

Is my home. Its the server i chose since i started the game a loooooooong time ago. And its where all my characters are, as well as my funding. But it is now, a ghost-town. And after not activly playing since Big Bang, I have decided to start back up maplestory. My problem is what I love about maplestory is the socialzing aspect, running into people and striking up conversation, but with the lack of having to wait on ships and pretty much being forced to talk with the other 25 people waiting to get to orbis or ludi with you, and party quest being irrelevent, its hard to do now. So what I'm getting at is this: I'm at a dilema. Should I try to tough it out lone-a-ly.... and hope that it gets an alliance with another server one day or by the grace of maple-god.... gets some new people(yeah...no.) Or should i start, brand new, with nothing, on windia or one of the alliances? (Which one, and why? Not scania...too many people) OR maybe someone out there who activly plays on khaini in a larger guild would allow me to join, I feel like if i had some people to play with I would be ok lol

#lonelylittlesnailie

2. Default Re: Khaini server...

Khaini has some big guilds and alliances. Try and join one and you will make a load of friends.

Khaini 4 life! :D

3. Default Re: Khaini server...

I'd have to agree with @Tristan;. Join an active, friendly guild/alliance and you'll find Khaini isn't as deserted as you once thought.

You're welcome to join Gooby. We're pretty active during Australian daytime.

4. Electron
    IGN: Snailicious
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 120
    Job: Night Walker
    Guild: LF>Active larger 1

Default Re: Khaini server...

Whats the time difference in austrailia? I work night shifts so during the days im off i play throughout the night

5. Default Re: Khaini server...

Most of us are GMT +10.