Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Root Abyss solo?

A post on basil has made me curious.
    My level 200 Kanna has around 200k range, 30% boss damage (due to Bellflower Barrier not working) and around 60% ignore def.

Would I be strong enough to solo any of the root abyss bosses? (normal, not chaos)

thanks!

EDIT: also while we are on the subject, what other bosses could I solo with these stats? I know I can do Normal Zakum and Normal Hilla, are there any others?

2. Default Re: Root Abyss solo?

Yes you should be able to solo each reg. RA boss comfortably. I'd say a range above 80k is just enough to solo well, icluding Von Bon.

Edit: You should be able to solo Horn Tail, Regular Ranmaru, Czak and a few more bosses that I'm forgetting. May update later, need to go to work.

3. Default Re: Root Abyss solo?

You should be able to solo fine. Von Bon is beyond stupid sometimes though. I hope they actually fix him like the rest with this next patch.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    uk

Default Re: Root Abyss solo?

Thanks you guys!

A follow up, yet related question:
    Since I don't have mules I can't get into Root Abyss. Is it possible for me to enter Root Abyss bosses if I have a party consisting of my main and another character from my account?

Or do the party members have to be on other accounts?

5. Default Re: Root Abyss solo?

I thought the party members need to be present in the map.
    Not sure tho?

6. Default Re: Root Abyss solo?

To add onto this, you should also be able to solo Von Leon quite easily (watch out for that stupid DR).

Not sure, but I think you might be able to solo Arkarium, and even CHT, although I have close to zero information on the subjects.

Edit: nvm Arkarium got buffed like ridiculous amounts because of Unleashed. CHT might still be viable though.
    Last edited by CakesXD; 2013-09-04 at 04:00 AM.

7. Default Re: Root Abyss solo?

Kanna can hit lock von leon from full to dead provided you time your 100 hits correctly

8. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

I tried it before and you're right. (both having someone from another acc or having someone in your own account) :b

9. Default Re: Root Abyss solo?

Hmms I have similar range :D But really haven't gotten around to trying many out yet lol. I did normal HT and it was pretty quick. People I go with to RA always seem to kill it much faster than me lol so I never considered it.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    uk

Thanks for the input everyone, i'll try this out when I can :D