1. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Keiji Inafune's "Spiritual Successor" to Megaman: Mighty No.9 on Kickstarter!

Extreme bump to the masses, but Mighty No.9 finally has a release date!
    September 15th for NA and September 18th for UK!

http://www.mightyno9.com/en/20150429

2. Default Re: Keiji Inafune's "Spiritual Successor" to Megaman: Mighty No.9 on Kickstarter!

Wow, been over two years.

Now this has been revived, I should mention that lady whoever she was that people had a problem got canned a while ago.

3. Default Re: Keiji Inafune's "Spiritual Successor" to Megaman: Mighty No.9 on Kickstarter!

I thought that was just speculation and she didn't actually get fired?

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Keiji Inafune's "Spiritual Successor" to Megaman: Mighty No.9 on Kickstarter!

fired, quit, thig is she's out afaik, not like the forums aren't still hell though

5. Default Re: Keiji Inafune's "Spiritual Successor" to Megaman: Mighty No.9 on Kickstarter!

This turned out to be one of those things where i originally really wanted to back it but now looking back i'm super happy i didn't.
    And no, it has nothing to do with the whole Dina thing.

6. Default Re: Keiji Inafune's "Spiritual Successor" to Megaman: Mighty No.9 on Kickstarter!

lol well of course, people are realizing they dumped 4 million dollars into what's shaping up to be a pile of poo.

7. Default Re: Keiji Inafune's "Spiritual Successor" to Megaman: Mighty No.9 on Kickstarter!

Haven't read up on current events but I see the game is taking a turn for the worse?

8. Default Re: Keiji Inafune's "Spiritual Successor" to Megaman: Mighty No.9 on Kickstarter!

It's most likely that she got fired but gave her a dignified leaving. Another CM (specifically witcher3) posted pretty extremist pomegranate against the consumers and was forced to apologize next day. Dina also posted the same level of vile pomegranate on twitter using the company name, she did not apologize but suddenly "left" two days later. She still hasn't gotten a new job from what I can tell, you can expect a patreon to be up in a matter of time.