1. Default Cheapest Piece of Equipment to Upgrade?

Hello everyone. So I'm a level 200 Demon Slayer, playing in the GAZED server. My philosophy for having the overall best equipment is to look for my worst equip and upgrade it, so that I have the best complete set of equipment. I've hit a sort of plateau with my equipment, and now I don't really know which piece to upgrade. I'm running a bit low on mesos at the moment, so I was hoping someone would know which piece would be the cheapest to upgrade. My current equipment set is:

9 Atk, 3%STR Lionheart Helmet
    15 Atk, 4%STR Dual Blade Mask
    9%STR Spectrum Goggles
    10 Atk, 6%STR Lionheart Overall
    19 Atk, 3%STR Lionheart Gloves
    7 Atk 3%All Lionheart Boots
    10%STR Purple Giles Cape
    9%STR Tempest Pendant
    9%STR Tempest Belt
    12%STR Half Earrings
    10Atk, 6%STR Tempest Shoulder
    3%Atk Force Shield of Extremes
    9%STR Tempest Ring
    12Atk Keen A Ring
    Evolving Ring lll Lv.8
    Absolute Ring
    15Atk Beryl Heart
    3 Atk Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge

9%Atk, 6%Str, 192 Atk One-Handed Mace. (Non-empress)

So that's my loadout. The next best step I can think of would be to purchase a secondary Pendant slot, and that's the only thing I can think of. Does anyone else have any ideas?

2. Default Re: Cheapest Piece of Equipment to Upgrade?

Goggles could be replaced by Mystic Eye Accessory from the Silent Crusade shop. Farm free coins from all the bosses, chaos them and fuse the failures until you have stats you are happy with. If you aint going to be cubing stuff you could fuse them until you get something decent, but I guess that could be kind of annoying.

3. Default Re: Cheapest Piece of Equipment to Upgrade?

Well,I have a 5 Atk Mystic Eye Accessory, but it doesn't come close to matching the stats on my 9%Str Spectrum Goggles.

4. Default Re: Cheapest Piece of Equipment to Upgrade?

Obviously you have to cube the mystic eye before it beats 9%str specs.

5. Default Re: Cheapest Piece of Equipment to Upgrade?

Is cubes hard for you to get or do you only buy them with mesos?

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Cheapest Piece of Equipment to Upgrade?

With the exception of Occult cubes, they can only be obtained from the Cash Shop with NX.

7. Default Re: Cheapest Piece of Equipment to Upgrade?

Im fully aware of that, but Im asking OP if he obtains cubes through mesos from others or buy his own cubes with his own irl money. If its not too hard for him to get cubes, cubing for decent se or max crit dmg on glove wouldnt be a bad idea. Obviously that sounds like a big investment, but its one of the cheapest way to gain a pomegranate load of damage on a demon slayer, seeing how they have around 200% total dmg/boss dmg w/o potential (including links and char cards obviously).

8. Default Re: Cheapest Piece of Equipment to Upgrade?

You can take out evo3 for %str unleashed/pinnacle ring.