[Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

Cash1 [GAZED] FishSlap Now Recruiting

Insert fancy banner here.

So...

At this point in a recruitment thread, I'm supposed to tell you a bit about the guild and try and convince you to join. Instead of writing a boring paragraph telling you how '1337' and 'g0dly' we are with all our bad ass boss runs and legendary KS wars, please take a few seconds to watch our introduction video below.

Okay, so I assume you now have a pretty good idea about what we're all about. But, if you still have a few questions I'll elaborate a bit. FishSlap is a guild based in El Nido (and GAZED) and was created August 31, 2013 (today). Our goal as a guild is to try and bring back the community feel that was once the norm in MapleStory. Our guild currently only has 20 slots available (okay, maybe that's because I'm broker than a bandit whose favorite past time is blowing money up for kicks) which although will be sure to expand, is forcing us to maintain a tight knit community of players. I'm sure you all have had the experience of joining a guild with 100 slots that is allied with several other guilds and only the same 5 people log on daily (or weekly). Our goal is to first and foremost get to know everyone in the guild and try and you know, do normal things like talk and hang out. If this sort of "human interaction" interests you, then please feel free to read on.

So, I heard you guys hit each other with fish for fun...

Although we all try to carry a Frozen Tuna on hand in case we get the urge, there is more to life than slapping each other with fish. LOL chyeah right, who am I kidding that's total BS. In between our fish slapping sessions we do engage in normal guild activities. Although at the moment FishSlap isn't a guild questing, boss hunting, noob killing powerhouse we are currently looking for a good alliance that can fulfill all your egotistical bossing needs and then some.

I want to swim the fishes

Hold up Tony Soprano. If you think you're interested in joining our insane lovely guild, please either PM me (Savage) or post in this thread with your IGN and a time frame which would be convenient for you to be invited to the guild. If you'd prefer to do things the old fashioned way and track us down in-game, here are some Jr. Master's for you to contact.

The Big Fish

SwordSpiral/ManaSpiral - Leader
    TsukiBlader - Jr. Master
    Kanfish - Jr. Master

2. Default Re: [GAZED] FishSlap Now Recruiting

Hmmm, still looking for fellow fish slappers? I'm seriously lacking in bros on Broa and have been considering starting anew within the GAZED neighborhood for sometime and it's always more fun making new friends.

3. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

Default Re: [GAZED] FishSlap Now Recruiting

Hi Noah,

Yes, we definitely are. Send me a PM or add me in game if you're interested.