1. Default @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

So... Karen's in PAX Prime right now, and she has located and infiltrated the MapleStory booth there. This is what she sent me:

She's only available via cell, but I can forward anything from you guys and from what she finds out. So if you need any questions asked to the Nexon reps over there, NOW IS THE TIME TO ASK.

2. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

Ask them where's the bathroom!

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

"We have no bathroom, you can use our customer service desk though, we never use it"

4. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

Serious questions please. I don't know how long she is gonna be there, and she needs questions ASAP.

5. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

Any updates exclusive to GMS in the near future (as in this year) and when is the cygnus knights revamp taking place.

6. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

It's probably the same thing as AX so you're not gonna get a lot of information from them (like in-game specifics). Of the 3 people I talked to

1. Head of HR
    2. Guy who worked there since beginning of the year, not as a GM i think but as maybe a designer of some sort
    3. A fellow player who I saw at other nexon events. They called him up and asked if he wanted to help out at the booth.

So don't hold your breath for any secret information about the game on what's coming or any pressing questions you may have.

@Above: Isn't the KoC revamp like announced already via 1.41 patch

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

The official website says september 5th.

8. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

I'm curious if they know a large portion of their playerbase can't even log in. I've always wondered if the employees at events like this know what's going on.

9. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

1. why do we still not have a shared cash shop
    2. why are untradeable items still not able to be made tradeable with some sort of item
    3. why are there no demon thief/archer/mage/pirate classes yet

:(

10. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

1. why no cash shop trading or MTS.
    2. why were our boss changes different than KMS's and why are most of them all glitchy

11. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

^also why did we not receive the increased drop rate with unleashed? that was kind of really important

12. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

Update: Well gg. I misread one of her texts. While she does confirm that MapleStory does have a booth at PAX Prime, she's not there... yet. The exhibition hall isn't opened yet for half an hour.

So you guys still have half an hour to send in your questions to Karen. And it'll take longer to get those answers. xd

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Will GMS be getting the Kanna/Hayato hyper skills shown in TMS?

14. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

Are they aware of any Hot Times prior to the one in RED that will have +9 Attack/+3 All STAT scrolls (ones that have 70% or above success rate, not 20%)?

And many of the questions above are either KMS (developer) dependent or have either obvious and/or long-standing responses, especially those regarding NX. I don't expect answers.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

And you do expect an answer about specific scrolls and hot times?

16. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

JETT will get a revamp and maybe will be separated as a new class? Because I'll be interested if they are classed as Cerberus (since they comes from that planet)

Also Amoria will get a revamp? THe place is great (one of the best BGM in the game) and making it into a theme dungeon will be loving.

17. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

Sure, looking at a calendar, if they have one, could answer this question.

Calling KMS about unreleased classes or divulging "secret" GMS strategic business planning about MTS, merged Cash Shop and the like, not so much.

18. Default Re: @MariettaRC's adventures in the MapleStory PAX booth

Update:

Karen: Oh. Welp. There was indeed a Nexon panel. But it wasn't for Maple. :(
    Me: Fail. What for then?
    Karen: Looks like a game called Extraction. That page in the PAX booklet is so misleading, though!
    Me: Crap. That's the new MMO they announced a while ago. Epic fail. Maybe there's someone that does know Maple?
    Karen: I asked. Nada. I'm sorry. ;_;

*shakes fist at NexonNA*

EDIT: And she verified that Extraction is the only thing that they're gonna cover on that Nexon panel. Well, that bums all of us out greatly.

Thread close. :(