Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

Wait a second, no Colossus? That sucks for some people I know *cough*@Blunderr

2. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

Did kms get Colossus during Cygnus revamps? I thought they got it afterwords (could be wrong though)

Off topic but: I REALLY doubt that the CWK update we got with this patch was our Masteria "update", it was likely just done to add in the 5th CWK boss (I believe his name is Nagrom? Morgan spelled backwards) especially given that a while back they were asking for ideas for an entirely new pq, they'll likely do a separate update entirely focused on Masteria.

3. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

That better not be KMS' masteria pq they're putting into ours. If it is, so much for our "masteria revamp"

4. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

Colossus was with DW I believe.

Link management, WA, widescreen, MPE! My body is ready.

5. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

Oh god oh god they're making a masteria update oh god it's the kms thing oh god it's all over masteria is going to be completely ruined

6. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

What about MapleSEA, the server that has Additional Potential? They don't have it either?

7. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

kMS got Colossus with the revamped Dawn Warrior, along with Crimsonwood Keep.

8. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

Oh god I didn't see MPE was returning for 70-140 yessssssssssssssSSSSSS potion farming time nonstop leggo

9. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

so kms gave up on night walker after RED update was introduced?

10. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

MSEA does have Colossus's theme dungeon.
    And yep, looks like you guys will be getting all 3 KoCs at once.
    And why, pray tell, is that PQ lobby even added in there? A lot of MSEA players hated it, not sure about GMS.

11. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

And Blaze Wizard. I was hoping they'd be done by the time we got the cygnus revamps, so we could get all five at the same time. :(

12. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

=[

Additionally, there are currently 14 different Link Skills.

- Cannoneer
    - Mercedes
    - Demon Slayer
    - Jett
    - Phantom
    - Mikhail
    - Luminous
    - Kaiser
    - Angelic Buster
    - Hayato
    - Kanna
    - Demon Avenger
    - Xenon
    - Cygnus (They all count as one link, even when stacked)

This means if we receive the 12 Link limit, you'll be forced to drop two of your links. However, unless something has changed, the characters above can have 12 links not including their own, which allows them to have 13 of the 14 link skills, so they'd only have to drop 1.

13. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

I was referring to MEEs.

14. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

MapleSEA doesn't have MEEs. Additional Potential isn't game breaking. I think GMS will get Additional Potential at some point because in RED you can craft flames.
    Responses from Nexon have to be taken with a grain of salt.

They didn't give up. RED was a higher priority than the remaining two Cygnus classes. Night Walker and Flame Wizard will be revamped in the future. And Heroes.
    Last edited by Spadow; 2013-08-30 at 07:13 AM.

15. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

I'm still a tad skeptical with the Hero/Resistance/Nova rebalance. You sure they said they will be rebalanced during or after RED?

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

My reaction:

I'm not ready yet! -screams and runs around like a chicken with it's head cut off-
    I still need NX for PSOKs, decent training potential on my bow, a cube+lock package for my rings and belt, lvl2 DA link, and empress shoulder!

Everything will be rebalanced eventually. It's part of the great circle of Nexon'd.

17. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

that's bad i wanted to level my marksman to 201 , but since this PQ isn't good compared to the actual one it doesn't metter.

This mean that the charcater bonus att and KOC bonus att lv one doesn't count as a link skill?

well problably it's too much at once so they need something after this, like for RED they may revamp some other classes like NW and BW to get some uptate every like 1 month at least or peoples may even quit because there's nothing new
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2013-08-29 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Use the edit button, don't triple post.

18. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

meh.

19. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

I liked the look of the KMS Masteria so it's cool to get both.

Link Skill management as pointed out probably means a cap on link skills which blows.

I'll be able to try the lower level content on my new Wind Archer and the higher level stuff on my Thunder Breaker so that should keep me busy for a bit. If we get slots I might as well make a Dawn Warrior too.

Wait did I just read the words attendance and event, pineapple me.

20. Default Re: v.141 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights

Mikhail and Jett, here you go :P