1. Default Familiar card drop rate affected by level penalties and EW NPC no longer selling core

-s?

I have two questions:

-Is the familiar card drop rate at all affected by level penalties? I'm currently farming Mr. Allis on my level 93 Crusader, but I'm wondering if I could be doing it on someone more proficient at this kind of thing like my level 122 Luminous instead. Do familiar cards stop dropping if you outlevel the enemy?

-On my higher level characters, I browsed through the Coin Vendor NPC in the Evolving World lobby to prepare for my Crusader (I guess he's my main now. My first character I recently dusted off. Has Mark of Beta.) and see what I should be saving coins for, but the Core tab on the NPC is empty. Is this a bug, or intentional? I'm guessing bug since the thing sold core expansion slots. (Or are they rare drops in Evolving World?)

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Familiar card drop rate affected by level penalties and EW NPC no longer selling

- Familiar drop rate is not affected by level penalty. I just killed ~10 shrooms on my 203 Hero, and 4 familiar cards dropped.

- There's a bug where sometimes certain tabs on vendors appear empty. Try selling him something and see if the cores appear after that.
    Also, the cores might only appear after you've done the introductory quests for Evo World?

3. Default Re: Familiar card drop rate affected by level penalties and EW NPC no longer selling

It you haven't done the intro quests, the shop doesn't even show up on the screen.

(It used to, but now it doesn't.)