1. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

Olsi I advise against joining that team o 3o

2. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

3 months to get gold from Bronze 4?

or J> team

3. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

Most likely J> team

4. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

I'm interested. My summoner name is ShiKage08. However, I don't know if I'll be any good in comparison to you guys. I've never truly delved into ranked, aside from team ranked, which was a disaster. I really do want that Elise skin, though. She's one of my favorite champions to play.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

Dude, only Latios can carry you.

I'm down for 3 v 3s, I guess, but I'm not the strongest at solo lanes (although I guess I can just lolWarwick my way through). I suppose someone can make a team though and just add everyone (I think you have to play 2 matches though to be considered part of the team).

...am I going to be the person that makes that team?

6. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

What would be our team name and tag?

?

I can't think of any other related tags that aren't taken. Unless you guys want the team name to have nothing to do with Southperry, that is.

7. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

CHINCHILLA?

8. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

I would love to get Gold for that skin, but I know that won't happen so I'll just aim for bronze just to get the summoner icon.

9. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

Uh, that's available insofar as the ranked team I created hasn't played a game yet.

10. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

So apparently people are selling spots of their diamond team for money; if this keeps up, Riot is definitely going to change something.

11. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

Too bad im awful, and always heed @Dredragon;'s advice yo.

2 months to tilt to gold 5 then get to plat, shouldnt be too bad

12. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

I'd love to get to Gold for the skin, but I doubt I'm better than Cardboard 7 ._.

13. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

Yeah, honestly this makes me really mad..

Sorry if i may sound selfish or whatever, but i really dont think people deserves end of season rewards for ranked teams.

I hope they change this soon, I've been working and playing my best to get to diamond and also trying to get my team to diamond. I wanted all 3 diamond loading screen and the special trophy icon, but then they pull out some crap like this? Seriously Riot... having a ranked 3/5s diamond team with your friends is nothing compared to going through the pains of soloq to diamond

14. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

People did it last year too, and I don't think they did anything.

15. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

I see you guys playing and with the couple times I see vega playing, I honestly think that team won't be going far to be blunt ~_~

With corn and olsi it alone, it won't be getting to gold in a rush, but it could get there I guess.

Ranked 3's isn't an insta free elise skin guys, you still have to win it, and if none of you can consistently carry in soloq (or normals =-=) then idk mang.

Shikage, vega you should either practice up and try it later or find someone to carry you, cause you're really just too new tbh
    I mean the skin does look pretty nice, but determination + omgiwantdisskin isn't gonna change that :<

Lol, I bet gold this season is going to end out at something like 25% of players

Still sad that it's elise, cause the current skin is already sexy and I got its bundle so it feels like this season's award isn't even worth =_=

16. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

Since I'm pretty new to this and I don't even know what the rewards mean, I think I'll stay out of this (I do pretty bad at AI's still, more than yesterday)

17. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

You're that new person who asked for some help starting out right? You have to be level 30 w/ 16 champs iirc, so it's not like you can do ranked in the first place. :P

18. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

getting to gold shouldn't be hard if you just focus on objectives, if your opponent just died, take tower. If you see 2 top take drag. If you are low after a kill, but you know the locations of the jungler/laners. Don't go back, take the tower. You can find a lot of tips watching diamond/challenger streams too. You should also just practice a few champs that you really like too in normals. Tips are nice, but nothing beats experience.

19. Default Re: Announcing end of Season 3 Rewards

the meta in 3s is different, and like what the sharkboy said, seeing some games most people post here.... i don't really believe that you guys can carry 3s either =/

Death blossom elise is still one of my favorite skins and i really think that this victorious elise skin isnt gonna be that great of quality like the victorious jarvan and janna skins =/

PS: It took my team 5 wins in a row for 3 diamond 1 players to get ranked as Gold 1, but then we were facing against challenger 3s team after getting ranked. so i'm thinking that 3 bronze and silver players will end up at like bronze1-3 even if you guys win all 5 games.
    ranked is weird

20. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

If @Purplefire44 did it last year with Warwick, I think I have a pretty good chance of carrying. I dunno we'll see how it goes.