1. Default How Should I Go About Getting 100% Critical Rate?

Currently I'm sitting at 90% critical rate:

5% base
    30% from Soul Shooter Expert
    15% from IA
    15% from Phantom Link Level 2
    10% from Hyper Critical
    10% from Explorer's Critical Ring
    5% from Hot Time Hat

I got really lucky a couple of days ago while fusing Nebulites, and two Rank Bs turned into an 8% Critical Neb. I've been contemplating using it, but I really don't know what to do.

Option 1 (my first plan): Re-cube my Angel Emblem (it's currently 3L Legendary garbage) to 12% Critical Rate/x/x and hope for decent lines. This way, if I ever get rid of my hat, I can grab a Marksman Character Card and still have 100% Critical Rate.

Option 2: Stick the Nebulite into my Secondary Weapon (currently has a 15% PDR Nebulite), and grab a Marksman Character Card.

It's also worth noting that I currently have no plans of replacing my hat, but if Nexon churns out a very good replacement, then switching it out is worth considering.

2. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Default Re: How Should I Go About Getting 100% Critical Rate?

decent SE gloves. The crit damage doesn't stack, but you'll still get to keep the crit rate. Just use SE first then star gazer second.

3. Default Re: How Should I Go About Getting 100% Critical Rate?

Does this really work? Star Gazer completely cancels out regular Sharp Eyes.

4. Default Re: How Should I Go About Getting 100% Critical Rate?

Imo using the nebulite would be the better idea/option because you could then cube the emblem for the pdr ignore you lost, or for other neato lines, as it stands the neb/char card combo allows room for greater improvement overall for your characters damage and with the unleashed "nerf" of pdr ignore its not as useful as before.

5. Default Re: How Should I Go About Getting 100% Critical Rate?

Maybe bonus potential on weapons if the cubes ever come back

Att% bonus potential is better but you might end up with crit + atk on something

6. Neutron Male
    Level: 250
    Job: Merc/Phantom
    Guild: Intensity
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: Armadillo
    usa

I agree here, except PDR is still quite valuable.

I know you asked for how to get 100% crit rate. However, even with AB's, I don't think additional crit rate is that good of a stat compared to the good weapon potential lines (%atk, % total damage, % boss percent, sometimes pdr).

My advice;
    -Never sacrifice a weapon potential line for crit, unless you get it in the process of two other good lines (ie, don't shoot primarily for crit rate on any weapon).
    -If you can afford boss nebs, don't go for 100% crit, otherwise, use the neb/MM card combo.
    -Also, if you plan on doing a lot of chaos root, PDR nebs might possibly be better depending on how much ignore you already have. At that point though, I would assume you would be close to being able to afford boss/higher pdr nebs, in which case you should still never sacrifice a weapon potential line, bonus pot line, or neb slot on crit.

7. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

oh, probably not then. It used to happen that if buffs had parts that did not stack with each other, such as an att+acc buff with an att buff, you still got to keep the accuracy part of the first one, so long as you did them in this order.

Guess they didn't do that with SE/Stargazer.

8. Default Re: How Should I Go About Getting 100% Critical Rate?

I'm currently sitting at ~75% PDR (minus Ambition because who knows if that works), and my new weapon has yet to be cubed. Current weapon has 15% ATT/6% Total Damage.

Boss Nebulites are way out of my price range and I really doubt I'll be able to do CRA any time soon, so I think I'll go with the Nebulite/Marksman Card combo. Thank you guys for your opinion!