1. Default Level5 announces new titles: layton 7 and a new rpg from the makers of Ni No Kuni

The title got your attention?

Excellent, lets look at some screenshots then!

Layton 7:
    Spoiler

And the new rpg:
    Spoiler

This is what everyone wanted out them , right? RIGHT!
    Level 5: because success and making good games is for losers!

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Level5 announces new titles: layton 7 and a new rpg from the makers of Ni No Kuni

> Still no Dark Cloud 3
    >> pineapple you Level-5.

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Level5 announces new titles: layton 7 and a new rpg from the makers of Ni No Kuni

Dark Cloud Master Race. needs long awaited sequel to great series

4. Default Re: Level5 announces new titles: layton 7 and a new rpg from the makers of Ni No Kuni

They're ruining one series and half assing the RPG division of level5 , are you sure you want them touching it?

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Nah, from the looks of the games you posted I'd like them to sell the rights to another company. It's a series that people REALLY want back (myself included) and I'd like them to give it to someone who could handle it.

then again, that means it would run the risk of being of lesser quality than the first 2 games which had amazing plot, good voice acting, interesting in-depth gameplay ect.

So one hand I don't trust the original company but I wouldn't trust another company either.