Server: Broa
    Level: 202
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Influx
    Alliance: Essence
    Farm: GrowsTurds
    usa

Default Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

I searched high and low to see if this topic already existed, and I didn't see it. If I somehow missed it, feel free to just lock this and let the purge monster eat it.

Believe it or not, this is actually my first exposure to the series, and I must say I'm definitely glad I jumped on the Monster Hunter bandwagon. Capcom utterly nailed this game. In my opinion, it's perfect. I haven't found one single thing about it that I do not like. I am currently HR41 and climbing quickly. I'm not going to waste time making this initial post super long and detailed. As the title says, it's for all things related to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. What HR are you? Do you prefer Blademaster or Gunner? What armor sets do you use?

I hope this topic generates enough interest, because I absolutely love talking about this game. It's on my top three list for sure.

2. Default Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Well you'll definitely not have to worry about there not being enough interest in the game, or the series for that matter, cause there's already a 33-page topic right here. :P

3. Gack ack ack ack!
    IGN: Diatonics
    Server: Broa
    Level: 202
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Influx
    Alliance: Essence
    Farm: GrowsTurds
    usa

Default Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Awesome. I don't know how I missed that. Moderators, you can lock this one! Sorry!

4. Default Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

@Doctor Omega You can lock your own threads, hit reply and then you'll have a tickbox on the left side which you click to close a thread you've made with your reply.