1. Default How should I scroll my Tyrant equips?

Assuming I can't afford to chaos + return scroll or WS/shield scroll, what would be my best option? I plan on hopefully getting it to 5 stars eventually.

2. Default Re: How should I scroll my Tyrant equips?

I failed at scrolling my belt, but if you dont want to bother iw chaos or icogs, use the unleashed +3 all stats?

3. Default Re: How should I scroll my Tyrant equips?

Given the information you provided about your funds, if you have a good amount of Unleashed coins, you can use 60% regular or incredible Chaos scrolls for the first few slots (1 slot for belt, or 2 slots for cape/shoes), and then innocence the Tyrant if you end up with unsatisfactory stats. Repeat this process until you are satisfied with what you get. Note: You are limited to 10 purchases of Innocence scrolls per character.

I'm not sure if, by scrolling, you meant filling up all available slots including the ones created by hammers. If that is not the case, and your primary goal is to simply be able to enhance the Tyrant as soon as possible, then I suggest you take the above approach.

In my opinion, the scrolls used on a Tyrant past the initial slots are negligible when taking into consideration the boosts you get from enhancements (though this can be argued against). In other words, as long as you don't lower the stats on the item, then it should be okay to begin enhancing.

On the other hand, if you do not wish to take your chances with Chaos/Innocence scrolls, and also wish to incur no negative stat bonuses, then you can just toss 10% scrolls with the assumption that they will fail, thus allowing you to begin enhancing the item.

4. Default Re: How should I scroll my Tyrant equips?

No access to limit coins. :( I guess I'll just throw down some 60% armors.

5. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Default Re: How should I scroll my Tyrant equips?

its better to just fail the slot so you can get it back with clean slate later

6. Default Re: How should I scroll my Tyrant equips?

That is what I ended up doing...

7. Default Re: How should I scroll my Tyrant equips?

I wouldn't recommend this because they're not freely tradeable, so when you do decide you want to Clean Slate it will be more difficult and/or more expensive.

8. Default Re: How should I scroll my Tyrant equips?

As opposed to failing it then enhancing it right away to make use of the insane stat boost eh.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default How should I scroll my Tyrant equips?

Of course scrolling is better if you pass scrolls but good guaranteed scrolls (+3 all, +1/2 att or whatever) are difficult to justify a slot vs chaoses which unless you have goodness, you might want to reverse scroll a good roll. The enhances are just too worth it, and the prots limited, where wasting the slots is a good option.