Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

2. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Looking forward to trying Spectral Blades, because it's a cool skill, but in practicality, outside of Flame Blades... eh...
    Wave of Force is preeeeeeeeeeeeeettty shiiittty though.

Wondering if Zuni's is final, or if that's an intentional overbuff. I wouldn't mind if Carnevil had a good LoN alternative to Zuni's, though I have to get quite a bit more gear to match up.
    SotL might be... okayish now.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Colorado

There's talk of a possible "Fire'Rasha" build with 4pc FB + 6pc TR, but I know nothing of it or how it would work out.

4. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

I guess it makes sense. It's like Del'Rasha's except instead of Slow Time doing 2000%/s that gets buffed by TR, it's Fire doing 3000%/s that gets buffed by TR.
    Seems like a possibility. Looks like people are trying either using Convergence to build fire, or some other channel and have Meteor Shower on the bar with Etched Sigil to proc it. Lots of fun possibilities.

5. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Was about to go to bed (exam tomorrow!) and I saw this literally the minute it came up
    http://www.diablofans.com/news/48600...-december-11th

Kind of solidifies that I won't be playing Shadow's and sticking to M6 or UE for speeding. Looking forward to more deeps on my darts though. MotE still looks fun. Roland's might be okay if they fixed some of the bugs.

6. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Was going to go Wizard for season 5 but seems they're nerfing Firebirds into the ground.

7. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

The Fist of Az'Turrasq: Exploding Palm's on-death explosion damage is increased by 250 - 300%. (up from 75-100%)

uwot

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

It is pretty hilarious how they revamp Firebirds and then proceed to nerf it so hard that Tal'Rasha and DMO are the two best sets for Wizard. Looks like all I'm doing is swapping back from Del'Rasha build and that's it, unless Fire'Rasha is still viable.

9. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

buff to the cheapest way to play (so many iframes with SSS)... massive nerf to generator builds that are much more dangerous to play (comparatively)... uwot indeed~

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...birds_ptr_bug/

Some weird FB + Hydra snapshot interaction is causing Infinite FB stacks to occur and is allowing players to beat GR100+ in mere minutes.
    inb4 this is what's been getting FB nerfed over and over.

11. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Well that sounds like fun.

They updated the patch notes. RIP Flame Blades. Max stack of 30 and 5 second duration is pretty rough nerf. Too bad Ice Blades sucks so bad too. Guess I'll be running Arcane.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/1994...tes-11-11-2015

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Wonder if the datamined TR 6pc buff didn't go through. It was shown to be 500% per stack, but the patch notes still show 300% per stack.

13. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Looks like it's live on PTR but not correct on the patch notes.
    Another error I spotted was it listed Manticore as giving between 75% to 100% Resource Cost Reduction for Cluster Arrow. It gives 30%~50% I believe.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Season 4 is ending December 30th
    Season 5 will begin January 15th

So much for a December release for 2.4.

15. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Oh boy. How2season5.
    Already did Crusader in S4. I've been practically doing WD non-stop recently. Not feeling any of the Monk sets.
    Barbarian with Might of the Earth looks fun and easy access from the early season reward. Not sure about speed running with a Barbarian though since I don't like WotW. It is the class I'm least likely to play on NS too.
    Demon Hunter with Shadow's doesn't look that great as a season reward. Might still be good since I'm used to UE and M6. Playing it in S5 really makes me not want to do anything on DH for NS =S
    Wizard gets Firebirds and I guess that might be okay. Not sure about speed though since my favourite way to speedrun was with DMO4's damage bubble. I'll probably just stick to NS for Wizard.

Barbarian I guess.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

With "Conqueror" being required for the stash tab, unless it'll be changed, I might have to go back to Wizard as the main choice for the next few seasons since it's the class I'm most comfortable with. Season WD will have to be put on the backburner, but that'll probably just give me the excuse to finish leveling my NS WD instead.

2.4 Item / Set preview:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19993875

Now that's really cool. Instantly give you a way to start setting up your character.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20037963606#3

Hopefully FB gets buffed now that the "infinite stack" bug has been fixed. I feel like that's been screwing with the output in how good FB is.
    Last edited by Dark Link; 2015-12-19 at 01:33 AM.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Someone composed a list of class sets that are performing at GR75+ levels

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...st_1214_reset/

Frankly I'm surprised that DMO and FB are the two best Wizard builds, especially FB after its multiple nerfs.

18. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

The worst part of season ending: cleaning out stash.

19. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

The worst part of season ending is waiting for the patch to drop. I really hope is on the 5th, but given we've gotten no notice and PTR is still up...

20. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

I'm still expecting the patch on the week of Season 5.