IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

The bug is limited to Crafted set items only.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comme...ystic_205_bug/

Also some more 2.0.5 changes / stuff.

Legendary items now require Reusable Parts instead of Ascended Gear

Undocumented changes in 2.0.5

4. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Good because that was annoying.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Apparently there's talk that the Cow Rift appearance rate got significantly buffed.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12674389788

Well that was quick. Scheduled maintenance for tomorrow.

6. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

welp i can conform torment sets from khadala... bought 3 shoes and got zuni boots... haha now i can use mask of jeram with full zuni!

7. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

"Rift guardians can now drop more than one pile of Blood Shards."

pineapple yes

8. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

I did a T2 rift earlier on my DH and got 60 + 7 in the second pile. It supposedly can be up to 60 but I guess I got unlucky. You get another pile the higher you go in Torment too I suppose.

9. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

lol... 25m crits with fetishes + bbv so gud

10. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Mine are still at ~6m crits with BBV, does +fetish army skill dmg% affect the fetishes from the passive?

11. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

fetish army doesn't help sycophants. I do have acouple pieces with fetish army. Probably was crits from those. I went up over 200k damage from the "fixed" offhand damage change. My weapon didn't have any % damage so wasn't any change to that but I noticed a few weapons I had definitely did increase from the affix.

12. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Tried out the fire Archon rune. I'll need the Vyr's set to make the most of it. I'll try out Molten Impact and see if the increased impact area is worth the 15 second cooldown.

I'm looking for some more fire spenders for Wizard. Fire Disintegrate seems fairly obvious to me.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

As long as they don't make Entropy fire-based

14. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

That's actually exactly as many as I got from my T2 rift this morning.

I think the "extra per Torment level" makes the second pile, and at T6 you can get an extra 60.

At least, that's my speculation. I haven't had much time to play yet.

15. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

molten impact is rather huge lol

16. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Lots of good runs tonight with @Dark Link, @Polantaris, and @Justin. Started off really well with Link when I found a Maximus on my Witch Doctor and it rolled STR for my Crusader. The damage roll was a bit on the low side around 2500 DPS but still really nice to have a Fire option along with my Lightning. Hoping to get a Fate of the Fell and Golden Flense to have some nice builds with those, as well as a decent 2H for Holy, as well as a good 1H option.

Big thanks to Polantaris for the Pox Faulds. Was looking through the pants a while back and they really look like the best pair possible since they have a legendary effect to begin with, quite a strong one at that. I don't think I'd be able to wear enough pieces of a set with my planned gear to replace them. Running a few more games, I picked up this baby

Combined with

which is really weird because it still has the timer, despite me finding this weeks ago
    I can suddenly survive Torment V on my Witch Doctor to a very reasonable degree, and fairly easily do Torment IV. Bit of an issue if it goes to a group game in this case though, but amazingly broken for solo play.

Had a chance to take a look at the Crusader skills in action now.
    Punish -
    I dislike how they went the route of just buffing its base damage by a ridiculous amount. I think the issue lies in the fact that Hardened Senses is almost completely worthless for defense and is almost exclusively used as an offensive buff for Shield Bash or Blessed Shield, or for the rune effects against trash mobs. The effect is pretty much useless against a boss though. It's pretty unnoticeable, especially with so much unblockable damage coming in during boss or elite fights. Roar is only used to abuse the fact that you can drag white monsters around to elite fights to have a ridiculous amount of Roar procing. I would have preferred if they gave it a more useable effect, such as a chance to proc on attack on top of the block chance.

Shield Bash -
    Holy pomegranate it actually connects with targets. It's useable now. Feels extremely sluggish though. Impossible to use as a movement skill with a 2H since the attack animation is so slow. Might be possible with a 1H weapon though I haven't tried. Since I'm geared for Fire or Lightning, I had the option to use Crumble or One on One.
    One on One is probably one of the worst designed runes in the game. It explicitly prevents monsters from taking damage from Shield Bash as it knocks them outside of its area of effect range. Given the already small range of Shield Bash, the knockback is gigantic. The only feasible use of One on One is when you already OHKO or have some other skill to take care of scattered monsters, such as Blessed Shield as a follow up, or Fist of the Heaven's.
    Crumble seems fairly decent for solo play and low torment groups. The idea of "on kill" effects are terrible though. There's no way for me to take advantage of it if there are other people in the group, as they easily take the final hit from my already ridiculously slow attack speed. Having a faster attack speed means it's less likely the same DPS will overkill a monster so hard that I'd get the last hit. Also, having a lower attack speed means the proc deals more damage when it actually does occur. The actual proc has rather limited range, and it can be extremely difficult to manage mid-battle if you want it to hit something. It's much more reliable to use in situations where you OHKO, taking the first monster in the pack and killing everything behind it. You're wasting time trying to adjust position in the middle of a battle to take advantage of it if you don't OHKO. At least it's not Shock Pulse - Explosive Bolt bad.
    It's a bit odd that Shield Cross and Pound are now Physical.

Sweep Attack -
    Range is enormous, and I really want a Golden Flense to take advantage of it. It's a bit difficult to justify without one since every other spender has range along with efficiency. Why did they change Gathering Sweep to Holy and leave Holy Shock as Physical... >Blizzard
    I think this could use more work than just increasing it by 40% Weapon Damage each patch. The range change was nice, but I think having Gathering Sweep effect as baseline, possibly with a low monster limit, would justify the close range requirement compared to every other skill that just pomegranates damage. I mean, with just 20% Block Rate, Blessed Shield matches it in damage straight up. Shattering Throw pomegranates on it for AOE and Damage, as does Combust, and it has long range which is invaluable. Still don't understand the Cold option... Especially since all it does is snare...

Blessed Hammer -
    Cost is too low for Wrathful to heal adequately, but the damage is insane now. I still don't think it can be justified for higher torments because of the poor healing. Burning Wrath is pretty devastating though, especially in high density. Still don't understand the Cold option.

Blessed Shield -
    Tried Combust, and it's still really good, but without Resolved, it lacks the same impact I was used to. Jekangbord and/or Gyrfalcon's Foote makes Blessed Shield pretty overpowered though, especially with the new 1H Passives now. Would love to have either or at least a Holy gear set to use Shattering Throw. Sad they nerfed the overpowered damage it was doing though.

Fist of the Heavens -
    I haven't played around with this yet, but I tested a bit with Heaven's Tempest and I believe the DOT does stack so it'd be fairly strong, the damage difference between it and Combust is marginal, despite the design philosophy here of wanting Fist of the Heaven's to be more 1v1. Can't believe they hit Divine Well so hard though. It's an overall single target nerf to that skill, as well as a huge AOE drop.

Phalanx -
    Didn't give Phalanx a lot of trying, but I hope the knockback on the horses is reduced to a useable amount. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind trying a Physical build either. Used Bowmen a lot with Resolved and they kicked ass.

Didn't give Falling Sword, Smite, or Justice tries either. Justice I imagine is the same, except that Hammer of Pursuit is a viable Physical DPS instead of the best Holy option now, which probably hurt a decent number of people.
    Smite probably still sucks. I never liked Falling Sword that much after seeing how god damn slow it is. Might give it a try now though since it nukes pretty hard now.

17. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/14005211

Better chance to find trash for a whole week.

18. Proton
    IGN: iKillForEXP
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 111
    Job: FlameWizard
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    bolivia

I'm wondering if they will do a RoS sale for the anniversary.
    That way I will actually be able to buy RoS.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Can't wait to amass a bazillion Legendaries!