1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Because finding Keywarden keys can get annoying due to how long it takes to sometimes find them, what's the fastest moving build to use? I heard Demon Hunter can hit 200%+ speed easy with the right Smokescreen runes and passives. While my Wizard facerolls the most, it's still boring having to run all over the place at normal speed. Aka need a Keywarden key farming GOTTA GO FAST class+build.

2. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Demon Hunter with Smoke Screen - Displacement, Shadow Power - Shadow Glide, and Tactical Advantage.

3. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

I hit 60 on my wiz today, and HOLY pomegranate why didn't I play this class before? I moved my equips over from my WD, and I'm sitting at 263k dps buffed. Frozen Orb is fun ^_^

4. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

So I checked out 2.0.1 the other day, and I must say I'm pretty impressed. No offense it anyone but I honestly didn't believe any of the claims that the game was a lot better until I checked it out myself. I've been genuinely surprised by how much the game has improved.

The difficulty system makes the game playable again at max level. Dunno when that was added but with the old system it was either way too hard or way too easy. It's removal is beyond acceptable. People usually have problems with auto-scaling but I find it works well here.

Almost shat myself when I got two Legendaries before Leoric was done (I decided to just go through Act 1 again). The new loot system is beyond gratifying, it needed a massive revamp and I'm happy that they delivered.

Considering getting Reaper of Souls because of the patch. Wasn't expecting a revamp of the entire game of this magnitude to be this well done. The game went from plain annoying to plain fun.

5. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

I'm still having a very hard time evaluating the value of Area Damage on equips, it doesn't show up on your character damage sheet and I'm not sure if the 20% chance is affected by each skill's proc or not. At least I've managed to see the visual effect of it, but I haven't been able to discern how much damage it was doing.

6. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

There's a neat article that explains AD.

http://bannedofgamers.com/index.php?...xplained.1144/

7. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Thank you for this. I wasn't even really sure what Area Damage was to begin with (I stopped playing before Paragon was added), so this was a nice read.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I completely agree with everything you said here, I got the game when it first came out, and completed the main story on normal and then basically didn't touch the game after that. This current patch has made the game a hell of a lot more fun and interesting, and this current 50% exp boost has made it the perfect time to get into it again.

I've levelled both a Witch Doctor and a Demon Hunter to level 60 now, and I've found SO many legendaries, whereas last time I played I didn't find a single one (and actually struggled to find Rare items)

The only problem with this patch is that they broke the drop rate for the gibbering gemstone (material for unlocking Whimsyshire) and it's the only item I still need to get :(
    Really disheartening for the item to have a ridiculously low droprate, and drop from a very rare monster in a rare cave. it's horrible.

I'm also considering getting the expansion because of this patch. I'm looking forward to it.

9. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Thinking of playing this game again, how fast does it take to level a char from 1-60? :O Battle id is Yoon#1295 if you guys want to add me to play or powerlevel ;)

10. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

I'm a little disappointed to hear that the Whimsyshire drop is ridiculously rare considering how annoying it's always been to get.

Maybe it's something they'll change. Can hope.

I think I'll pre-order the expansion and then wait for Crusader. I didn't really find most of the classes interesting and I want to replay the game with a new character to re-learn everything. I don't feel like making another Wizard, so I'll just wait for the expansion.

Don't want to burn myself out before it gets released anyway.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

mfw my speedrun Barb has 8-9 stacks of Pools of Reflection and I can't find any on my Wizard

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Regularly, it took me ~12-13 hours. Sheer powerleveling? <6 hours.

13. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Spoiler

Found this today and I'm totally stoked to use it. I'm planning to do an melee AoE wizard that takes advantage of high ASPD and AD. Right now I'm running Ray of Frost/Sleet Storm combined with Ice Armor/Frozen Storm along with MW/Ignite to get the Conflagration crit-bonus on mobs (since I still have 28 APoC).

14. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Ever since today's patch I can't connect to the battle.net servers at ALL. I was just fine DURING the patch, but the moment it went live any connectivity I had to the battle.net client was lost. Is there any sort of workaround for this? I just wanna play diablo 3 ffs

15. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Wow just played for around 4 hours today and found a nice party in hard mode, got from lvl 8 -> 42. Pretty fun so far!

16. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Sold some crap in the RMAH to get enough for RoS for free. I'm gonna miss RMAH so much...

17. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Is the wizard familiar change a big deal? Or did wizards even use the familiar?

18. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

There's so many of you online and none of you are ever in the chat. Does anyone else want Officer status? I only gave it to @IllegallySane, @Dark Link, and @Shidoshi since they're the most active in the forums. Oh and @Fiel too because he's a scrub.

Gigantic nerf. My build typically did 5 Familiars per second, 6 if I went full glass, now they've hard-capped it to 2.

I just finished Diablo for my guaranteed Legendary and I got a terrible Windforce worse than the legacy one I carry around =[

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I always forget to go into chat whenever I'm online lol.

I also finished Diablo on my Barb for the 100% Legendary and he gave me Kymbo's Gold. Gonna see what my Wizard gets soon.

20. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

That's a bummer. I was planning on making a Wizard in the next couple days just as soon as I could coordinate some time to play with my buddies and get a hellfire ring with int on it. I assume familiars aren't worth using anymore, right?

On a somewhat related note, I joined the community but I kind of gave up on chatting because of the small number of people in chat and the cumbersome nature of enabling it repeatedly. Anyway, I would be more than happy to play with anyone who wants to play with me. My thingy is #FabledGumbo1754 and I'd be down for any kind of Torment grinding for Paragon levels. Right now I can exp farm at Torment 4 and do basically everything else at Torment 3. I hope once I get a Wizard rolling and find a build I like I'll be able to handle as much or more than what I currently handle on my Barbarian, but we'll see.
    Last edited by FabledGumbo; 2014-03-12 at 02:48 AM. Reason: tired + sick = bad sentence structure