IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Meteor Shower or Riot! It's the only way to play with that source!

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...rebirds_works/

I knew I wasn't going crazy! Firebirds is massively buggy / broken right now and is causing the set to act far worse than it's supposed to.

4. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

@Dark Link

I guess your internet went out?

Managed to make this.

Not the best damage roll, but other stats were desirable. Decided to go with 10% CDR since I couldn't roll above 8% Damage, and I ran out of money and DBs while trying. I've since upgraded it to a 9% Damage roll, and it costs 7m to reroll. I've also found that without with 10% CDR, if I don't cycle perfectly on a single target, I still get downtime on my Leap, and if I have no targets at all, I get downtime on leap. Now, I want to switch back... ugh....

Finished off GR61 and contemplating what to do with the weapon. In the mean time, MotE OP.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Yeah, Internet went down and considering I was exhausted I said screw it and went to bed.

Also didn't help that I was mad salty last night. Spent all my DB trying to get my 6th Delsere piece (Pants) and the game gave me every other piece 2-3 times instead.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Set dungeons can go pineappleing die. Spent probably an hour trying to do the Mastery for DMO until eventually I got the RNG monster layout and finished with 27 seconds left. Thank god you only have to do one mastery to get the stash tab in season 5. At least you can kinda cheese them with a group as your party members don't have to play by the rules.

On another note I keep severely underestimating the damage output of Quin's Melee DMO setup. Finally got all of the pieces today and have been annihilating GRs left and right in mere minutes. Funny how I went from barely surviving T8 to easily surviving GR55 to GR60+.

7. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

holy pineapple, the 6 inna, 2 ramient, shenlongs, endless walk build for monk is fun.

I don't have the amulet for endless walk yet but I'm literally just auto attacking my way through gr55 lol

Edit: Got the amulet, and gr60 down!

Generator monk is surprisingly relaxing to play. It's so simple yet so effective.
    Last edited by MuscleWizard; 2016-01-19 at 10:01 PM.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Oh god trying to do the GR45 conquest is a complete peach for Wizard due to lack of high modifiers. I was able to do the 50mil Gold Streak one after 3 tries @ Ruins of Corvus.

EDIT:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...72890?page=1#9

So they fix Carnevil WD, but they don't do anything about Firebirds? Thanks Blizzard...

EDIT 2:

Nailed the GR45 Conquest first try with the Melee DMO setup and just replaced all the set items. Arcane Orbit too stronk.

Reference: http://www.d3planner.com/199508119
    The only required items are the ones you usually use for the Melee setup (Weapon, Source, Aquila, APD, CoE / Halo, SoD).

Just gotta beat TX in <4 minutes and I get the stash tab.
    Last edited by Dark Link; 2016-01-21 at 06:06 PM.

9. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Beat the Firebirds set dungeon mastery (holy pineapple that), up to GR 62 solo, and over 500 paragon so far. Wizard's really freaking op this season and it's great.

10. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Finally got a tal rasha set + etched sigil and some other channeling things and had hoped to make a fun build focused around channeling with tal rasha

But nope, things cast from etched sigil don't proc anything in regards to tal rasha outside of the meteors. pineapple that :(

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Crusader's current playstyle is the dumbest thing ever. Kinda hoping they make it more interesting instead of "RUN IN CIRCLES FOR BILLION DEEPS".

12. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

You think that's bad? Monk is literally W+M1 pyro right now.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

That's depressing.

14. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/F.../hero/67823734

Check out the gear setup, this is the current ''meta'' setup for monks.

15. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Finished up my stash tab journey last night. Not sure why everyone was complaining so hard about Might of the Earth's dungeon. Took me about 5 tries. First three were just realising that Leapquake isn't Earthquake and that I needed to reset Earthquake earlier.

Gonna continue on my Barbarian since I haven't played one since 2.0, aside from testing out Raekor for one rift once. Gonna try to finish up Ancient on my Might of the Earth, maybe even my Raekor IK, and look into trying a thorns build and generator build.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Carry me through 4min TX kthx.

It's so annoying the only viable Speedrift build for Wizard is the Flash Fire setup.

17. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

@Dark Link
    MEANWHILE
    ENJOYING THIS RAEKOR ABUSE :^)

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Yeah I kind of expected that to happen. The funny thing is the current implementation of the set makes it far weaker than its pre-revamp version.

19. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Been playing some console with a friend on a couch. Rolled a Wizard and I've gotten full Vyr's with 3 ancient pieces, + Fazula's + Swami in cube, as well as 4-pieces of DMO's in stash with an Etched Sigil. Meanwhile, he's only gotten 3 pieces of Shadow's. Really swell loot balancing Blizzard.

Now that I've actually gotten a chance to try Vyr's, I have to say I still don't like it. It's great being ramped up, but the second those stacks fall off, or you die, welcome to a whole minute of being worthless. It feels really unnatural how strong having archon stacks is compared to not. I don't think any other build in the game is this spiky.