Page 68 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2175
  1. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Finally gambled Marauders Spines on my DH to go along with the boots. Only 4 more pieces to go.

2. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

welp managed to get to grift 29 and completed my marauder set. Now to get a weapon/soj q_q

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Got 2 set items from one Greater Rift, awesome stuff.

4. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Does tasker affect DH turrets?

5. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Yes! Better start spamming those gloves with your blood shards.

6. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/90-...ide-big?page=5
    I've been using this build and it's pretty amazing.

It does. Since I don't have one I'm running 5 pc / cloak of garwulf cuz I like more tanking wolves
    I got a a really niceroll on an arcane barb... just waiting to find me a damn gift so I can socket it...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...1407601?page=1 <- link to infos on spenders for sentries.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12945884471 <- link for breakpoints etc on sentries

7. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Still looking for that elusive gift... However I had some nice gear upgrades and can do T4 rifts in a reasonable time now.

Though now I'm not really sure how to go about upgrading my rings/amulet. The rest of the armour is simple: Try and get those resistances off the secondary so I can get all res and maybe heaven's fury damage somewhere.

Here is a link to my current character if anyone is interested.

8. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

I found a Gift in the Treasure Realm. Yay me. Now if only I could find some more of the Firebird's set...besides the damn gloves.

9. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

The new Vigilante Belt would probably be good if you're still not hitting 100% Akarat's, but you would lose toughness for it.

10. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

I'd actually really like to find one of those. I could roll off CDR on my unity and give it a socket. I have 52% CDR at the moment so I have around 1-2 seconds of no Akarat (I don't really mind that, it's nothing)

11. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

I've actually found 3 of them so far, 2 DH, 1 Wizard. Seems to always roll one Primary Skill bonus =S

Just had the pleasure of getting my 3rd Greed encounter, during a Trial Rift <3 Legacy Puzzle Ring. Was afraid I wouldn't be able to loot the legs because my inventory was full and I couldn't change it without ending the Trial Rift, but it was no problem.
    Only had 5201% Gold Find, but I think I looted around 80m, which I have absolutely no use for.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Almost failed GR 27 again, because the main monster spawn was Imps and they don't grant Rift progress, or if they do it's ridiculously tiny.
    In the end I completed GR 28 with <1min left on the clock. Guess that's my breaking point and I'm ok with that. Will be nice to eventually break into the 30s.

13. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Found an almost perfect Akkhan chest:

Boosted my damage quite a bit.. critting 50mil per beam now. If I ever get a socket on my weapon I feel like it will jump to 60-70.

14. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

managed to beat lvl 30 gr xD

15. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Spoiler

woooooo

Also the same rift where I find a random, pretty decent Witching Hour.
    Still no 4 set bonus on Sunwuko's ;_;
    Last edited by KarStealer; 2014-09-02 at 02:35 PM.

16. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Dinged 70 on my seasonal DH (never had a DH higher than 32) and I kind of like it. Sentry is the literal pomegranate.

EDIT: Immediately after posting this, I went into my first T2 rift and landed SMACK DAB in the middle of two elite packs (one was Corrupted Angels) and a rare mob. pineapple it, I'm done with this game.

17. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

After finally finding all the pieces for a MotE + IK it seems like Raekkor's is the new deal for the high end Barb.
    Gotta keep farming for the other 2 pieces of the set I don't have.
    At least I've already found a decent Evil Ward.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Got this, and then used a Ramalamadingdong's Gift I got from a Greater Rift. Increased my damage by about 25% which is awesome.

19. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

woo made it to 200

20. Default Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Spent my time before work farming some keys for ubers, and here's the results so far:

The act 2 and 3 wardens are stingy as pomegranate with their keys @_@ But if you guys are up for some T6 ubers farm up some keys and we'll go! I'm sure me and Joe can carry just fine