Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default RE: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

Was at a GM event, started talking to TryssaDEM, disconnected mid-talk, and when I relogged and whispered her she warped to me, I asked about the Masteria update:

I wish she could give me some information.. 'there might be' seems pretty promising though! I really like how these new GMs actually talk to you, I'm extremely impressed with Nexon this month.

I don't like to tag, but @Aurtax;, you/Nexon are doing a fantastic job :)

I was going to post this in this thread, but the thread starter hasn't been active lately so I have no way of contacting him to reopen the thread.

2. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

I agree, Nexon's new direction with their GMs has been pretty positive. Active, communicating GMs, answering tickets in a somewhat timely manner (just had a ticket answered that was about 1-2 months old, better than the year+ time I've had in the past). Wonder if their Korean parent company is going to start allowing them to have more input in game content.

3. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

um

--------------------------------------------------

I talked to a GM today during the event, he said he works out of Texas. I had assumed all GMs worked in LA or nearby so this was interesting for me to hear. He also said the GMs are only informed of updates/cs specials/etc a day before we are.

I hope Nexon follows through with the mentioned Masteria update. They need to have something as awesome as the original release was.

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

Satisfaction going up. With live support and whatnot, they're stepping up. However, I know in the future that there's going to be that one moment everyone turns around with knives in their hands but I'm going to hope that Nexon will continue to satisfy everyone.

5. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

''There might be''
    That isn't really hinting at anything.. i don't even think she knows what Masteria is.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default RE: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

>Girasol

Hahahahaha

7. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

I feel like the GMs who regulate the game/look for hackers and the people who make the content don't even work in the same buildings lol

anyways heres what Bryan is referring to

^ GM knows my struggle

8. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

Bryan is so fabulous

9. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

I have actually speculated this was the case with these most recent batch of GMs, GM Events and bans. It turns out I was right about the pseudo-outsourcing, wrong about the location; I thought these might have been foreign GMs based on the grammar/syntax and capitalization.

10. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

support improving and all but still nothing on bans

11. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

I wonder if they are planning to do a patch related to Masteria in September before releasing the Cygnus & Phantom/Mercedes revamps...

I feel like if there isn't some sort of teaser posted up for Cygnus Returns this week that we probably won't be getting it on Sept 4th, just based off the previous patches and how they released teasers for each of the Unleashed patches a couple weeks prior to the first patch being released.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default RE: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

Cygnus revamps my as well be guaranteed for the week of the 4th. I'm still banking hard on masteria in november.

13. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

I really hope you're right...I know this is GMS and all but Cygnus character creation is staying open until the 4th and I thought for sure that they would've closed it down to prep for the revamp. Then again I guess they don't necessarily NEED to close it down beforehand...guess we'll just find out in a couple weeks lol.

14. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

The reason Kms' Cygnus creation was taken down for a week or two was to prevent people creating Cygnus Knights during development. I don't see much sense in us not getting revamped Cygnus Knights, seeing as nearly all other branches of MapleStory have them in one form or another. Besides... just what else would they fill the gaps in which they would go?

Of course... this is merely speculation. I am not NexonNA, so I can't say for sure.

15. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

So I heard they were banning people for their names recently.

16. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

Im not suprised, you are nitoken, the strongest player in gazed (in my terms)

17. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

this isn't me but...

Spoiler

nexon does what it wants
    Last edited by Rain; 2013-08-20 at 10:19 PM.

18. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

Glad they're being consistent with their name bans.

19. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

Doesn't help that the GM in question was black.

20. Default Re: the hinted at Masteria Update/Expansion

I noticed small things have been positive with Nexon America allowing staff to communicate with the player community. Though I think there's still far more investment NA can make for the players.. my expectations are low.