1. Default Are enhancements for weapons fixed?

Or do previously enhanced stats increase in accordance with a new stat boost from something other than another enhancement scroll?

A bit a of background if you don't get what I'm saying. Basically for weapons, enhancement scrolls add a varying amount of WA/MA based on the current WA/MA of the weapon. E.g. WA/MA > 150 is 4/enhancement, WA/MA > 200 is 5/enhancement, and so on.

Since a weapon can be enhanced once its slots are used up but before it is hammered, I'm wondering if the previously enhanced WA/MA will update to the next grade upon the base WA/MA (Without enhancements) being raised.

An example,

My weapon is 191 WA.
    I enhance it twice.
    It is 199 WA.
    I hammer it twice.
    I scroll 2 miracles on it giving 10 WA total.

Does it become 209 (The enhancements are fixed) or 211 (The enhancements update to giving 5 each instead of 4).

Anyone knows anything about this or have experimented?

Kind of keen to enhance now as shielding wards are being discounted for a limited time in my cash shop.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Are enhancements for weapons fixed?

No.

Once a scroll (whether it be regular or enhancement) passes on an item, the game forgets what stats it had before. It doesn't know what the scroll gave, and therefore, it can never go back and "fix" what a scroll "should have" given.

3. Default Re: Are enhancements for weapons fixed?

Thank you for the information.

4. Default Re: Are enhancements for weapons fixed?

This is what happens when you show that Superior items have a fixed stat enhancement table. The folks who casually hear about it start believing ALL enhancements act that way.

Superior Items - fixed stats for each star
    Non-Superior items - 100% random

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Are enhancements for weapons fixed?

that's wrong, the increases in attack on a weapon are not random. and this has nothing to do with OP's question

6. Default Re: Are enhancements for weapons fixed?

It should be fixed as far as I know.

7. Default Re: Are enhancements for weapons fixed?

Ah, he is talking about the OTHER table. (The 0 thru x = +1 per star, x thru y = +2 per star, etc) My bad. Now his question makes more sense to me. SaptaZapta's info is correct and applicable, then.

8. Default Re: Are enhancements for weapons fixed?

kms got MEE when they release unlimited

unleash is almost over and yet we havnt gotten the MEE ... hmmm I don't think gms will be getting that MEE
    and MEE break the game too far maybe that y gms didn't want that yet or never

2 thing we wont get additional option and MEE

im sure of it

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Are enhancements for weapons fixed?

I'm loving the relevance.