IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

Anyone seen one of these before? Apparently the guy got it from a standard RA box.

2. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

Haven't seen that since extractions for Root Abyss. An armor or weapon box? I wonder if it works past level 200 now?

3. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

I can see it now, someone uses it after 200 and the Maple Admin pops up, saying "This item cannot be used after level 200," and the items poofs and is gone forever.

4. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

RA came out at the same time level cap got raised to 250 in KMS right? So it should work for 200+

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

I've seen ONE of those since it's release and not even in game. It is beyond incredibly rare.

6. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

A friend of mine (at level 204) tried using it, and it gave a popup saying it can't be used on characters level 200 or higher, then got the potion back

7. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

*Uses at lv200* "Congratulations, you got 10 free levels!"

8. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

fixed

9. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

I know I'm not the only one but can he take an SS so we can see?

10. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

I duo'd RA with this guy right before he got this potion and can confirm that he got it from a normal-mode RA box. Not sure which one though.

11. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

Somewhat on topic, has anyone ever seen a Final Strike scroll from Root Abyss?

Having posted that, just did Von Bon and found one of the Occult Scrolls, first time I've seen one. Not that it's anything special, they're just pretty rare:

Spoiler

12. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

wait so does it embed a final-attack-type skill to your weapon or does it just add 15% damage ?

13. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

No way to tell for sure, but the wording of the scroll is very similar to Blade Clone (Dual Blade hyper skill), which is a final attack-esque skill, so I'm pretty certain it'd be a final attack type thing.

All of the Root Abyss special items are here btw, under Item > Consume

14. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

Rainbow Star Potion
    A legendary fairy potion, containing rainbow star fragments. Use to obtain one additional Mysterious Leaf upon defeating a Seal Guardian. \n#cWarning#\nDoes not stack with other potions.\nEffects only work in Root Abyss region.
    Items per slot: 100
    Time: 7,200,000

Wat the hell is this>

EDIT:
    NVM just realized mysterious leaf was the coin.
    Considering the upgraded version gives you two additional coins, using this on chaos RA bosses would be pretty dam useful.

15. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

I assume leaf = rune?

Edit: Seems not. Wonder what it is then.

16. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

Chaos boxes aren't that good. I opened ~10 weapon ones way back when I farmed coins from imps and I got the same useless garbage as I did from normal boxes.

17. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

The data attached to the Final Strike Scroll is weird. The in-game description states that the success rate is 30%... but the data says it's actually 70%.

Oh, but the weird part is, it has a skill variable, which no other scroll has, and the skill the scroll is linked to is the linked version of Phantom's link skill.

Also, while it's a bit late now, the Epic/Unique star potions would've never worked for cubing. According to the variables attached to them, the White Star potion increases the drop rate of Epic items by 15%, and the Black Star potion increases the drop rate of Unique items by 5%.

18. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

Weird. Said in the patchnotes that chaos boxes were only supposed to give von leon, empress and fafnir stuff.
    Leave it to nexon to not stick with what they write >_>

I guess the potion still has some use. If i got it for 10k from the merchant I would probably use it so i can get 8/12 green runes for the day as opposed to just 4. Would never buy the potion though from someone.

19. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

If you've ever wanted to empathize with your warrior friends about the FA glitch, here's how!!

20. Default Re: Root Abyss Moonlight Draught

..that's so weird, lmao
    I guess they messed up the skill it links to, but that is close enough to confirmation that it is in fact supposed to be a Final Attack skill. I wonder if they ever actually put those scrolls in the shop/boxes, I remember being really excited about possibly being able to enchant both weapons for Final Attack skills and then when they never surfaced I kind of forgot about it. Sort of tempted to make a thread in the bug/glitch reporting forum on the Nexon website but I don't think they'd ever even read it