1. Default [Update 2] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem bug

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00H3y/

2. Default Re: Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem bug

That was quick.

3. Default [Update] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem bug

4. Default Re: [Update] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem b

I got 2 extra spins, even though I did my spins last night and not that 3 1/2 hour time frame today like it states.

(nothing of value in the spins, though)

5. Default Re: [Update] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem b

I got no spins :<

Guess I gotta wait to see if I still get something. (then again...i probably filed the ticket wrong...

6. Default Re: [Update] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem b

Did you file a ticket?

7. Default Re: [Update] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem b

I filed a ticket and they gave me 7 spins, got a Tyrant bowman cape and 2x 7 days teddy merchant, nothing else worth mentioning

8. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: [Update] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem b

My ticket didnt get a response. Did you do anything different than the one I have here?

9. Default Re: [Update] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem b

it's midnight in california right now man

10. Water

Default Re: [Update] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem b

I logged the ticket at Noon on Friday, I was asking more if I had filed in the correct Category and Sub-Category, since they already received their spins and I hadnt.

11. Default Re: [Update] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem b

I did not. I wasn't even aware of a problem with Marvel Machine until I read this thread, lol.

12. Water

Well I have logged a ticket and left message on their forum and here we are on the last day and still nothing for compensation. I tried the LIVE CHAT thing but it didnt seem to work properly :(. Now I am not saying any of this out of surprise, seems pretty much Nexon is falling back into their old ways because I am not the only one complaining of no compensation on their forum. Its like they showed us a ray of Light in the Darkness that had overcome the GMS kingdom only to increase the amount of disappointment of those players who stuck it out.

13. Default Re: [Update] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem b

Still no answer to my ticket either and Marvel Machine ends tonight.

14. Default [Update 2] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem bug

15. Default Re: [Update 2] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem

Wow, a bit late there, eh Nexon?

Anyone know if these Marvel spins expire???

EDIT: Got RA Thief Hat wow.

My luck on this Marvel is insane...

16. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Default Re: [Update 2] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem

just got my 3 spins lol got crap though

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: [Update 2] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem

inb4 "due to problems with marvel we have extended it by a week and restocked it with all these wonderful goodies:"

18. Default Re: [Update 2] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem

Got my one spin, got crap

Wishing I had redeemed all my junk items when they were glitched and I knew what they really were...

19. Default Re: [Update 2] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem

Got my 3 spins. Nothing worth mentioning besides a 5 star EE. At least it was free.

20. Default Re: [Update 2] Marvel Machine display bug (fixed) and Marvel Machine Monster Life Gem

I only got 1 spin back and got crap of course.