1. Default Hi, I'm Collofit

Hello everyone,
    after years of lurking I'm finally going to register
    I'm on Maple since 2005 or 2006, don't actually remember, but with a lot of long hiatuses (I'm just a casual player after all). Resumed playing like a week ago after a long (one year more or less) break, and I found my guild (and the whole italian community both on GMS and EU) basically dead, they moved on other games I guess. I still like Maple with his goods and bads soooo I hope to meet interesting people and new friends here

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm Collofit

Hi collofit n welcome to SP

Nice to see more pallies

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm Collofit

Ah pallies. Welcome aboard!

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

do you happen to know @Combattente; ?

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

6. Default Re: Hi, I'm Collofit

Welcome to Southperry! Your avatar looks dashing btw.

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm Collofit

Hello Collofit! I'm the admin of the italian MapleStory community, and I'm obviously italian like you.

Now, I won't speak italian here because that'd be disrespectful to the other members. But I want to tell you this: I'm very sad about the fate of the italian community, but apparently most italians don't find this game interesting anymore.

I couldn't really do much to avoid its death. I didn't even have much time (nor motivation) to dedicate to the site, actually. The recent lack of interest in MapleStory which I noticed in the italian community didn't help, either. Right now, I really don't see any good reason to keep posting updates and dedicating a lot of my free time (it took several hours a week) to the site.

Nevertheless, I'm planning to keep the site running for another year or two and see how it goes. If nobody seems to be interested in this game anymore, I'll just definitively close the site or give the administration to someone else.

In any case, a big welcome to Southperry!

8. Default Re: Hi, I'm Collofit

Welcome to Southperry!

9. Default Re: Hi, I'm Collofit

Lies! LIES! I call lies. I demand the DNA test!

10. Default Re: Hi, I'm Collofit

I should try a pala next time, seems fun.
    Anyway, welcome to SP!

11. Default Re: Hi, I'm Collofit

Thanks everyone! (especially pallies)

yep

Ciao Comba :D I'm Pdflk on the italian forums, even if I didn't write often there I know them and you well ;) (my first guild was Tamago, and when I went in FBItaly, ages ago!)
    I guess that Maple had a golden age around the opening of MS EU for us italians, and then a sum of things (splitting people between two versions, lack of advertisement, new games coming out, real life tasks) led to today. I for myself quitted I don't know how many times. It just happens really.

*discovers Combattente is his father