Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

Anyone know what "New - time (700) (700)" is in Bloody Storm?

Also seems like the delay wasn't changed? Unless that's what the (700) is, but I don't think it is.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

The new Bloody Storm animation makes me moist.

Any videos of it in action? :D

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel...erid=jjjoo0306

Around 27 seconds ish, this was recorded a couple days ago in KMST though so it's significantly slower than it is in KMS.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Thanks!

It looks awesome, and looks to have less delay too (in fact, most of the skills look like they have less delays).
    The comboing between abilities looks improved too.

Very surprised by how much I like Blade Ascension, I thought it looked pretty boring in extractions, but being able to use it while jumping, and it comboing and getting you high enough to use Flying Assaulter makes it very useful for both mobility and grinding.

I was a bit "meh" about the revamp when I saw it, but after seeing this i'm actually quite happy about it. Looking forward to playing my Dual Blader when the RED update arrives.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

I think they decided to add Ascension to DBs after seeing how the revamped striker was able to chain it more smoothly. Heh.
    Haven't touched my DB in ages, so a question for those who main DBs. In 3rd job, is the combo usually jump upward + flying assaulter + bloody storm / tornado spin? For mobbing.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I don't main DB but I play it sometimes. that's usually the way the combo goes yes, I usually jump > flying assaulter > bloody storm.

That's why I like blade ascension so much, no more "you are not high enough" spam, you just combo blade ascension into flying assaulter

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

An Overseer of course :-)

8. Neutron

IGN: shootDaFokUp
    Server: Scania
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: BlackRose

4:30, monkey furious looks weird.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

New Dual Blade at Dimensional Invade PQ, Blade Fury is so much better now @_@

New Phantom Blow is much better than I thought too, the range isn't as ridiculous anymore and the animation isn't as bad as a result. It still doesn't hit the owl statues at Pink Bean though (but Blade Ascension does! Here's a DB vs. Pink Bean video)

Overall I'm pretty happy with the changes, was a little disappointed at first but having seen a couple of videos I'm looking forward to it :D

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

Well you see, when the Black Mage was formed, his light side became Luminous. His even darker side became Spiegelmann.

Also, oh my God that new music. I'm not even Irish and I want to behead British people with a claymore, wearing a kilt, for my freedom.

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you sure it doesn't? i could have sworn at 220 range you were able (but had to stand waaayyyyyy too close)

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

It looks a little too short in the video, but she didn't jump, so I'm not sure.. Phantom Blow is at 225 range now so if 220 range is enough, it should be able to reach. I have no means of testing that in KMS myself though.. do you know of any Explorer attacks I could steal on my Phantom with around 220-225 ish range I could test on? Closest I can think of would be Battle Mage Finishing Blow (I'd have to do it on a BaM though obviously), which is 230.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

I don't think Finishing Blow hits the birds from the safe zone (tried before hyper skills).

edit: Dragon Thrust (300%) barely hits the birds from the safe zone.

14. Donator Straight Male
    panama

ground smash is supposedly 220 according to extractions, i'll see if i get into PB one of these days and try it

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

Aw, if Finishing Blow doesn't then Phantom Blow won't either.
    Blade Ascension would work anyway, so it isn't a huge deal.

@ShinkuDragon; I'll give it a try, I think I have a marble of chaos on my Phantom already

16. Donator Straight Male
    panama

allright, i might be just confused myself though, can't remember if old impale had 250 or 220 range, thinking i believe it was the former now, so it could be that.

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

Just tried with Shade Split, which is 220%, and it didn't reach. Would only start reaching if I went past the safe zone :(

18. Donator Straight Male
    panama

ow, gues i was remembering DI's range wrong then. i remember i could hit with it without retaliation if i went slightly beyond the yellow dot.

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

Hello Locked, it seems that the delay of Phantom Blow has been changed from 810ms to 720ms but the post does not show this change

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMS 1.2.199 Skill changes and Bamon League

Areyouf'uckingkiddingme.jpg

Source?