1. Default Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

By low-tier I mean classes that can't hit a group of monsters 3+ times with one attack in second job, I.E: Explorers and Current Cygnus Knights.

I am training a Crossbowman, and a TB, WA, BW and NW up before the revamp for UA purposes, where would be the best places to train these characters?

2. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

I don't know why people don't do this, but if you are funded out the ass, then you could very well go to Azwan (Hard or Hell mode) and grind at level 40. Hell mode is GREAT if you have some sort of stance, because if you stand DIRECTLY to the left of the first rope after the spawn platform, you won't get hit with the lightning OR the falling stones. So even if you have a Mihile, that would be awesome. You can probably stay there until 60+, but at that point, I don't know what to tell you.

If you are NOT funded out the ass, which I assume your new characters being of varying classes will not be, thennnnn... Uh, normal KMS spots. Robos in Ludi are decent, as are the flat areas in Ariant/Magatia. Once you can start doing PQs, I suggest you do them frequently. I found them to be a great source of exp for mules that I didn't like playing with *cough*phantom*cough*.

3. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

ludi pq to 60 or whatever
    then nett's pyramid
    then Roids & RJPQ
    Captains and Krus from 90-100 work too

4. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

Abuse Tott's if it's not glitched, then get up to when you can stick with homunculus or pirates, depending on how well you move veritcally or horizontally, or how well you survive, and then at lv 100, feel free to abuse evolution world. That's the gist of it, basically. For me at least.

5. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

Robos, Plateons, Sand Rats, Roids, Aliens, Evo World

That's my training order regardless of what class I am. I go hardcore but I'm not sure if these places I ordered are best for everyone.

6. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

does GMS have tangyoon cooking class?

if yes, then thats a good pq to do for level 60-90 (its even better for players 80+, about 50% per pq at 85 or so, should take like 8-10 minutes per pq)
    50-60 and 90-100 are hell for me
    but i would say throughout 5x do LPQ (Was about to say riena strait but i know you guys dont have that) and if you run out before level 60 go train at sand rats (if you are level 57+)
    60-80 can easily be done at magatia with sand rats and scropions, once you get to about level 63-68 go to B-3 with the iron muates and stay there until about 75, then finish off at Roids until 80
    80-90 are basically pq's. Do the orbis pq and the Tangyoon pq (you can solo tangyoon), and also Romeo and Juliet pq
    and 90-100.... all i can think of is pyramid pq, since i heard aliens got a big nerf, so i dont know if they are still good

7. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

You cannot do it in 8-10 minutes. It takes 3minutes and 20 seconds for each ingredient (it takes that long for the spawn to reach 100). You will go a minimum of 18 minutes per PQ.

8. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

From what I heard and experienced as well, it just took 3 mins for full spawn. Just kill mobs about 30 sec before it reached the max population (depend on how fast you can kill them) then you can finish it in time.
    The fastest one I got so far took 16min34sec

it's kind of continual Tangyoon pq, give about 60-70% current exp for 10min if you can handle your line and help the others

9. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

From 50-60, do ludi pq.
    At 60, go to Tangyoon's Cooking pq (which you can solo). If you need a guide to perfect a dish, I think basilmarket might have one.
    Tangyoon's gives decent exp, and, when completed 4 times perfectly (for 8 certificates) you can get a hat and overall with a nice set effect.
    Then monster park to 70.
    70-75, Sakura Castle.
    75-90, Silent Crusade plus romeo & juliet pq
    90-94 or so, do the Helisium quests, then pq to 95.
    95- 100, ellin forest theme dungeon plus R & J pq.
    Hope that helps.

10. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

I'm not sure if this method works for GMS, but whatever. Note that this method of mine is a PQ based method, as majority of MSEA players level up through them.
    Spoiler

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Cyg Knights only able to make an UA in GMS at level 120?

11. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

My preferred method lately, and I know it isn't the best or fastest, has been pretty much sticking to Zipangu until late 40s or early 50s (Crows > cloud fox > big cloud fox > possibly the map after them) then doing the Orbis theme dungeon and killing stuff there/Azwan until 59, taking advantage of Tot's free levels every time I can (59-61 for example are just click through and accept then level up, even nets you a 4 hour 1.5x exp coupon) and from 61-70 doing monster park. Plus with the free 1.5 coupons every day for the event getting to 70 isn't too hard, but that's also where I've been stopping for now seeing as how I've just been doing level 1 link skill mules.

12. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

sorry, i guess the tangyoon time in kMS was shortened to be like 8-10 minutes a while back (1:30 - 2mins per ingredient)

i guess gms has not had that yet

13. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

Wait, there is a glitch for even that? how?

14. Default Re: Best place(s) to train 50 - 100 for low-tier characters?

Believe he was referring to Tot being glitched, not an glitch you can abuse. Prior to last patch IIRC Tot wouldn't give rewards or end quests so couldn't use him.