1. Default Hi, I'm LordKeima

I'm new to Southperry and here's some info about myself.

I found this forum in the past when I was looking for Maplestory related information through google, only got around to using it recently when I rejoined Maple a few months ago.

I started playing Maplestory in 2005, when MapleSEA had only 1 server, Aquila. Played a warrior to level 15 and quit. Later on when the 2nd server, Bootes, came up, I got myself a cleric to level 35 and quit shortly. He was named "0ProCleric0" because at that time 3rd job onwards didn't exist. Came back quite a while later, got that cleric to level 95 and quit again. Finished the job getting him to level 200 somewhere in 2009 when one of my family member decided to start playing, then went inactive afterwards and only playing maple once in a while. It was only until recently when Unlimited came that I came back in full force and got an Angelic Buster to level 199. However, with how Asiasoft is ruining MapleSEA with the horrible translations and hacker situation here where players actually run away from hackers, I may leave MS again pretty soon.

Anyway, enough about my Maple history.

The other games that i play are Runescape, Path of Exile and Tera Online (EU).

The reason why I registered here is to interact with others.

Three interesting facts about me are:

1) My whole family were from China, so my English may not be that good.
    2) I'm not that hardcore of an otaku like my nick suggests.
    3) I like challenges in games, to the extend that when I play bullet hell games, I actually kept replaying them again and again if I fail (eg. Touhou)

Finally, would like to say hello to this community. :D

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm LordKeima

Might your name be inspired by TWGOK by any chance? In any case, welcome, welcome. Like you, I'm also planning to retire from Maple Story as the translations are shameful and the game is effectively ruined for me by slipshod work and disregard for the playerbase.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm LordKeima

Welcome Keima. I also literally retired from MSEA and playing GMS currently. Hope you can enjoy your stay here c:

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm LordKeima

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples. and opossums.

5. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm LordKeima

Your English looks as good as fluent. No probs there!
    Welcome!

6. Default Re: Hi, I'm LordKeima

yep I did.

And thanks to everyone else for the welcome.

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm LordKeima

Welcome to SouthBasilWood! The land of , raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainbowssssssss, and .

.smussopo dna, selppaenip, sallihcnihc fo dnal eht, yrrephtuoS ot emocleW

Welcome to the land of Sovietperry where chinchilla sits on you!

And finally welcome to Southperry where I rule as Empress despite what Queen Eosian claims.