1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

Your issue should be simple enough to understand, yet they asked for more details and like you've said, it's still not on the known issues list. That's why I think they're still giving you the run-around; despite the ticket getting reopened.

2. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

You do realize that any general tech support question will be asked these questions, whether or not they understand it. Any.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

She gave them all the details she could, even including a screenshot, and yet they asked for more in their last response and mentioned that they had no updates to give her. The point is that this is not really progress if nothing is getting resolved. Capisce?

4. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

No, she didn't. They asked her if the error is still occurring to make sure a patch itself didn't resolve it. Now they are trying to recreate the error to see if it's a software error on their end. If they can't recreate it they'll ask her for specs of her pc and if any other programs are running.

The problem with your blatent criticism with nexon is that you're illogical about it. You exaggerate every circumstance and demonstrate you have no real life experience with other companies.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

If they need this information from her, they should (or should have) ask for it specifically. You're highly speculating about their reasoning. But then again, let's see if they actually ask for all this at some point. Then I'll stand corrected.

The issue is still apparently not taken care of. There's been no note of it anywhere. There's been no fix as of yet and it's been over a month. You actually see a re-opened issue as a beacon of hope? You sir are the one exaggerating. Just curious and since you're going that route, what real life experience with fixing bugs do you have that I apparently lack? You're full of speculation today and it doesn't put you in a good light.

6. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

Did you read what I said? They are most likely checking to see if it's their own software. They asked if it was still occurring, they said yes so now they are trying to solve it.

Nvidia drivers are causing new $500+ cards to crash with no solution than to force drives before 320, which don't recognize unless you change the ini file. That's a problem since May. So pretty much, you lack a lot, do you want some more examples or do you want to hear about how Battlefield 3, a triple A game, has trouble with Coop with no solution currently? What they are doing is not unreasonable and not surprising.

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

I did read what you said. Again, you're speculating. Maybe they are checking this or maybe they aren't. The lack of clarity in what they state/ask gives no hint or indication of it. Hence the problem in your supposed defense of them.

How does your knowledge of video game graphics issues relate to the issue at hand? So have you personally fixed such bugs yourself or found them through the games' own websites? You're lacking in logic. And you precede to cause a pointless argument based on a hope that nexon staff are doing what's ideally supposed to be done with such issues. Alongside your skewed argument, you're also attacking me personally for some idiotic reason because we don't share the same views. I don't work with video games, but I've probably fixed hundreds of bugs in the 5 years that I've worked as a programmer. I have a good idea when things get neglected and mishandled, and based on what I see (not what I speculate) the job being done here is not adequate.

Look at the last response the GM sent the TS. It sounds generic/vague enough that it seems to me they've sent this to everyone who complained about error 38.

You're a smart guy but you fail to see what's right in front of you in this case. I'm done arguing. Peace.

8. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

...Considering they reopened the ticket my speculation is more logical than your speculation of them just giving her the run around, especially with one conversation.

1) It's not a graphical issue, it's a driver crashing because it can't refresh the ram and crashes. It's a glitch they weren't even acknowledging until like two weeks ago. Nexon has a glitch where something crashes, they are looking into it, you say that a month is too long. That genuinely isn't an unreasonable feedback time.

It's irrelevant if I have or not, you're criticizing something as minuscule as a month to fix an error. They reopened the ticket to help, and you're just assuming a run around based on two frekin sentences reasking the question to make sure it's still an error? That's stupid, and if anything illogical.

I'm pointing out the method they are going about this is not only common, it might as well be considered standard. It is not a standard to re-open a problem to make sure if it's been fixed and the only feedback you have is "Oh well, they're just wasting your time asking dumb questions"? When the question itself was not only reasonable but pretty much the standard conversation you would have?

And I've made hundreds of phone calls to attempt to troubleshoot problems with software, hardware and products. The questions Nexon is asking is no different than most companies ask. In fact some ask you to reiterate much like all cross examinations. Your standards are fictional. Period.

You're zoning in on your own experience on you fix errors (which none are specific just ambiguous), when I'm saying your criticism is ridiculous. Nexon is poorly managed, but this is a poor example, and poor opportunity to try to jump that ship. Considering almost any other company would give you the same treatment, excluding the ticket re-opening, which is not, at least to me, part of the discussion. But I will point out, it's two different people, and in every circumstance where I'm switching ear's, I have to reiterate the problem, common in my line of work.

If you want to bash nexon, be reasonable about it or you'll just come across exaggerating and no one will hold your opinion with credibility when they do genuinely f`uck up.

9. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

Well it's Nexon, so naturally everything they say should be taken with a grain of salt. Especially when everything looks like copy paste + not even reading the ticket.

Anyways what probably happened here was the guy they forwarded the ticket too just started working on it.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

In case anybody is wondering, Our Hero is still hanging on the cliff. In other words: ticket is still a "work in progress".
    Tune in after the patch tomorrow to find out whether the Error 38 disappears!

11. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

Right now, I'm having your same exact issue on my main. But it seems my ticket story was much.. worse.

My ticket (8/27/2013)

Their answer (9/3/2013)

Definitely, it MUST be a map hacking issue.

12. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

LOL appears there is a map hacker. Please reboot

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

Seriously, what?

Nevermind that their answer is unrelated to his ticket, but their answer doesn't even make sense by itself. How does rebooting or reinstalling help against map hackers? What does the lecture on account security have to do with either?

14. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

Well for one you're not online and they are betting the maphacker is gone by then. I guess it technically is a solution

15. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

@Proxied;

^His ticket about the cygnus additional entry ticket got a similar response. "Restart your computer"

16. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

I think that using an updated version of Internet Explorer will definitely allow me to enter Monster Life on Combattente.

But, to make sure it works, I should remove temporary internet files first, then re-install the game. Why not also updating my antivirus software and changing password and PIC? You never know.

17. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

I think everytime Aurtax tries to boost everyone's moral something like this happens to bring us to reality

18. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

My ticket on this problem: (though I did submit a ticket two months ago, I closed that since my problem did go away for like a day then it came back and I was like deal with it. Then I decided to submit a new ticket recently).

Ticket description:

Gm response:
    Now if 100 more people allows to have their account investigated so they can find a common ground between affected characters, I'm sure this will be fix.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon

Did you give them permission for the takeover?

This actually makes sense. They seem unable to recreate the problem on their test servers, so they want to use your account, running a debug-mode client, to catch the error in action and hopefully figure out what causes it.

20. Default Re: Another MapleStory ticket story (WIP)

Yes I did, stayed offline for about two days to ensure they can investigate.
    Though, the error is still there, they did not say whatever or not they been on my account yet.