Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AP Reset Sale

1. Default

I got on and saw the AP reset sale a few minutes after it was up. I went to go charge, but then my mom was like "Lulz. Don't charge. You can wait til tomorrow." I was gonna do a tad bit of HP washing at a low, low price. But oh well. Hopefully there will be another AP reset sale.

2. Default

90 day merchants are a mistake and can't be predicted to the best of my knowledge. You can only predict if a sale of one can come up, not how long it will last. It should only last 7 days from the price.

@12 hr sale with pets: I think last years had the evo rock in it but i just recall one sale at one point had one of every pet, except maybe the newest pet, but only had like 5~10 each of them. Pretty sure it was when dragon was released cause i remember wanting to get an evo rock for it but only 5~ sold and they were all gone.

If we can't get an extraction, then these are my guesses

- The sales seem to be similar to last year, pertaining to the 1 hr ones
    - The 1 hr sales usually have these items

SP resets
    AP resets
    Charms
    Merchants
    The good/more sought out stuff

Tomorrow [december 25th, christmas] i predict either 2nd job SP resets or something in the category of "safety charms".

The 3~ hr sales have a bunch of popular items, usually including one from each category, a hair coupon, an effect, and/or a facial expression

AP resets, if indeed there is a second sale, my prediction is around the 27th~29th. My guess is the 29th. If not, it'll probably be one of the last days for the sale.

3. Default

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy for nexon not allowing Fiel to tell us and me missing the sale after waiting for it all year. No money for nexon on ap resets till the next sale from me!

4. Default

Ditto, but I only need 10 AP resets, I'll wait... especially since Fiel said "don't be crushed". Perhaps there is a second sale?

5. Default

I'm fairly certain that's what he was implying.

6. Default

And I believe haha confirmed it even though haha hasn't completely figured out nxwatch

7. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Southperry:
    Server: Land
    Level: of
    Job: Chinchillas,
    Guild: Pineapples,
    Alliance: and opossums.

since fiel does not allow me to post extractions here, ill just say one thing: sleepywood.

@above post, as of 25.12.08 at 02:39 PST, i DID figure it all out.
    Last edited by haha01haha01; 2008-12-25 at 06:13 AM.