2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - August 8th, 2013

Enhancement Scrolls now work correctly on Equipment that has a 100\% chance of success on scrolls except Enhancement Scrolls.

well there goes that.

3. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - August 8th, 2013

What was wrong with enhancement scrolls?
    I heard people talking about it, but I never jumped in and asked what was wrong.

4. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - August 8th, 2013

They used to always work on equipment with "All scrolls will succeed" up to 15 stars

5. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - August 8th, 2013

Normal enhancements worked at a 100% success rate along with scrolls, so you could +9 weapons with pinnacles and then get 15 stars for basically no cost

6. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - August 8th, 2013

oh my o.o''
    Good to see something that big fixed then.

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

considering it was a cheap way to get really good weapons, i'm not so sure

8. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - August 8th, 2013

I can see why people would want that, but it was still an unintended glitch that people could abuse.
    Stuff like that messes with the market too, which is a pain.

There's a reason the success rate of equip enhancements are so low, they're not supposed to be cheap and easy.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Well, the "all scrolls pass" equips are always ordinary class gear, level 100-110. They don't have amazing clean stats and they aren't part of any OP sets. And they are rare. So really, their effect on the market is minimal. They're just a chance for someone who can't kill major bosses (but can kill normal RA ones) to get something they wouldn't normally be able to afford.

Not that I condone abusing glitches, I just think that if Nexon went so far as to invent "all scrolls pass" equips, they could have let them have EE's too. Wouldn't have broken anything.

10. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - August 8th, 2013

what say you about those with the 15 star ones already?

11. Donator Straight Male
    panama

the reason i say it is because, yes, making good items in a game shouldn't be "cheap and easy", but having to NX your way through to get good items isn't also something i endorse. a good example is my polearm. the amount of money i spent making it is more than what anyone should invest in one item in an online game, and for a level 110 spear to beat it it would need to be +9'd every slot, then enhanced 15 times.

the cost of scrolling and enhancing good weapons is far too high in this game, real money wise.

12. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - August 8th, 2013

But good enough is simply for one's satisfaction. Just because you spent the money on your wep, doesn't mean that everyone really needs to do it. You did it probably to do the harder bosses such as magnus, chaos RA and maybe dojo. But honestly? Do you really need to beat those bosses? Hell yea they are profitable as heck if you can, but it's because most of the time you're funded to heck and back to even kill them.

I'm unfunded. I can kill pretty much every boss in game except the ones I listed on top [although haven't found a group to go with me to chaos pink bean and hard mode hilla, sorta doesn't help that you lose exp at HM hilla but eh....]

I will admit I might be biased. I have a perfect lionheart bw that was 50% scrolled. I scrolled it myself by using maple aniversary event and this summer event to it's fullest advantage. I'm proud of it because I didn't spend a single nx on it since I farmed for everything myself. And maybe the thought that someone could hve just gotten a bw from RA box, pinnacle scrolled it and thn 15 star'd it and would have been better than my wep by round 50-70 att wthout doing much work kinda pisses me off. Making RA tagged weps stay as they were would have just made most of my work meaningless.

13. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - August 8th, 2013

Are you asking what my opinion is on people who scrolled their "scroll success 100%" items to get 15-stars while the glitch was there?

To me, either they knowingly abused a glitch for profit/power, which I'm not a fan of =/
    Or they think they got realllllllllllllly lucky on their equipment enhancing lol

I guess that's true, there are plenty of items that are much better than perfect level 100/110 equips.
    So I suppose that this didn't do too much damage.

I agree, but I don't think that the alternative should be to abuse glitches like this whenever possible =/

I would rather see people be more open about how much they disapprove of the line between the nx and the nx-less.
    The more we talk about this, the higher the chances are that Nexon'll see it (and maybe possibly rethink how they make the bulk of their money from this game).

14. Donator Straight Male
    panama

people are very open, you can see it here, on basil, and on their forums, the problem is that their wallets are as open as their mouths, and as long as money keeps pouring in, we can bet we won't see a change in nexon's money anthics.

also, sorta pissed that this glitch, which benefits some and harms some i guess, gets treated so quickly, while the FA glitch, which has been going for almost as long, hurts everyone affected, and is even affecting a new class, still isn't solved.

15. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - August 8th, 2013

Spending $500+ dollars on a piece of gear that makes content viable in comparison of abusing a glitch to get the same data on a game where the developers will ban you for having a ridiculous IGN.

Perspective.