1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

it's not that "close" really, those statues are a good way apart.

either way the unextracted patch apparently made PB smaller than DI (barely, like 20-30px?) but it should still allow you to hit the statue, it might have much longer upwards range than DI though, enough to hit the statue without the need to jump (which would piss me off a bit)

random question, if you know it @Mazz; does gungnir descent target the older mob on the map, or the closest one, i assume it's the former but one never knows.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

Should be the oldest mob on the map, seems like it's pretty similar (read: the same as, minus hitting 2 mobs) to Luminous' Ender, and Ender does the same thing, I'm not totally sure though.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

Confirming that it does. It worked like that while I still played my Luminous.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

I meant the close range thing for the class in general since that is what he or she was getting at.

Also if anyone can answer this. We know % ignore is multiplicative but how exactly does having multiple lines work on a wep? Does it count as on total source and if you have 30% boss/35% ignore/30% ignore on your weapon it would ignore 65% of the defense?

And are nebs factored in or do they just count as their own multiplier?

And each skill counts as one source correct? As does the Leafre codex set?

Sorry about asking I just had a sudden realization...

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

No, they're seperate, also seperate, yes (Ignore Guard hypers are also counted seperately from the skill they boost, so say there was an attack that ignored 30% DEF, and it had a hyper that allowed it to ignore another 20% DEF, that would be counted as 30 and 20, rather than 50), and yes.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

Dimensional Library is depressing as all hell.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

Thanks. The wep thing and hyper thing kind of sucks. Though basically this means DA w/ Leafre set & Lumi link only has to worry about 61 % of Vellum's defense. Should I even cube for more defense ignore or just go all in for boss?

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

Yeah this is how targetting for all skills works, with a few exceptions.

Chain Lightning and Blaze target nearest enemy first, everything else targets oldest, and idk about Reflection.

edit: oh some or all final attacks target nearest too

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

This whole update has me in a broken mess.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

Reflection's initial hit targets the nearest enemy, but I have no idea as to how it splits up against the other 7 mobs.

11. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

How so?. Is the Story line that sad?.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

Pretty sure most explosion/splash skills (Arrow Bomb, Star Bubble) also target first.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.487 Dual Blade and Cannon Shooter changes

I wish I paid more attention to it since I fast-forwarded through a lot of the dialogue... but by the end, the White Mage kills the person whose place you've taken in the story and his young companion girl sees it.

Then sad stuff happens.