IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

Very happy with cannoneer changes. Rolling rainbow is nice this way, and more summons for a CaS is always awesome.
    I just absolutely hate the double jump. We didn't need one, it makes us less unique. Just remove that one and buff the one we had.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

At least no laser based, this is good

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

It seems that what change most are the effects....quite simple,and those effects are now more and more similar between different jobs except the color~
    Last edited by SeeSaw; 2013-08-06 at 10:14 AM. Reason: fix

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

Sudden Raid hyper skills removed, yay. The new blade fury looks cool, but more importantly thank god they changed the sound effect.

Wow that's a nice change to Rolling Cannon Rainbow. The changes seem all good really for both classes. I love that the new cannon shooter animations match the weapon type more, no drills or lasers! The only criticism I have is that I wish they made them like the other explorers since they are still different but oh well.

Another dual blade video http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=ucc&no=45196

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

Are you kidding me? I love that they got rid of that horrible laz0r thing.
    Love every single change they made to cannoneers and that's the first time i've ever said this about a class revamp.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

Interesting =o

Though, I don't know how I feel about the new Blade Fury...it looks kind of like Xenon's Quicksilver mode that makes you jump upwards, it's the only one I couldn't think of a good use for.

Everything else looks neat =] I'm loving the new Cannoneer attack animations, much more cannon-y and much less Mech-esque.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

If they could make Rolling Rainbow a summon, why couldn't they do the same with the I/L Lightning Sphere?

I like the Cannoneer mobility changes, it feels a bit overboard (huehuehue) though. DB changes are relatively reserved, not that that's a bad thing for the class.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

Big fan of the new Cannon outburst and Blade Fury effects.

9. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

i find the new cannoneer animations to be very fitting

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

I liked the old blade fury flipping, the new one looks less nifty.
    Then again I dropped my DB for my old NL anyway, so it is not really any concern of mine any longer.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

*is convinced to train the cannoneer*

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

The cannon finally fires something that cannons are supposed to fire out! Though Backstep plus Monkey Jump seems really redundant...

Dual Blades can finally activate Shadow Meld on bosses where getting the "Miss" is impossible.

Guess these two are too special for specialized skills.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

awwwww :( I liked monkey powerbomb. It was cool to have an AoE attack after jumping up/down to clear a landing. I'm fine with everything else though. These changes + making them actual adventurers? Definitely happy with the Red pirates.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

Dual Blades and Cannoneers still have their own creation icon, they still don't share the Explorer icon.

15. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

A new zone was added also, low level crap of course.

If anyone cares enough to see all new monsters/areas that were added here: http://leafre.net/korean-maplestory-...-revamp-29221/

16. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

The White Magician looks an awful lot like Luminous =o
    Seems interesting~

17. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

Maybe... he's the Black Mage in his younger days. ;-) And that's what the new theme dungeon is about. Pretty interesting.

18. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

This guy.
    Anyways, seems like they want to build out the backstory of the Auora-Organisation, possibly including the Black Mage's past, Cygnus' "Emperess-izion" (A Medal called Empress Maker? Pah.). I guess this content is focusing more on Backstory.

19. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.487

That's pretty cool that they are expanding on that story. I liked the Aurora stuff when playing Luminous.

He looks way better with his full on beard.

20. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i like this, if only all revamps were like this "hey guys, have the revamp you needed, but we'll advance the story/backstory at the same time too"