Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...ory%26nxid%3D6
    http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...=1#post7919370

Here's your chance to show your Southperry love, or at least indicate how many of you use fansites as a preferred means of getting info

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

Let's get fansites as #1!

3. Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

At the very least it'll be interesting to see the fansites vs official forum results.

4. Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

He sounds like a person, I like it. That post has a very realistic feel to it.

5. Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

It's nice when a company actually realizes the humane aspect in a person might be an important feature to look for in the people they hire to, I don't know, interact with their customers. Now if only they had reasonable non robotic humans answering their tickets.

6. Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

How interesting! My vote has been cast. Kudos to Aurtax for thinking of a pretty intuitive topic for maplers to partake in.

7. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

8. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Wow there are a lot of SP support in the official thread.
    Now I'm starting to wonder if there are gonna be any kind of benefits to this site about it.

9. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

the SP support is probably high because its generally easy to get a message across to users to see the thread here then it is over at Basilmarket. the rest of the folk are probably also users of the official forums

10. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Yeah even though that's true I was expecting I dunno, some massive wave from "regular basil users" to come across that thread and flood it.

11. Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

I'm more disturbed by how overall little traffic there is in that thread. It suggests the numbers of forum visitors on the official site have been decimated, considering how easy it is to see official Nexon postings and effortless it is to vote on things.

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

I lol'd

13. Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

So what, are we not coercing Aurtax into posting here against his will?

Spoiler
    Last edited by Zerard; 2013-08-05 at 08:39 PM.

14. Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

As long as I have those pics of him no, no we're not.

15. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Am a-am I missing something?

16. Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

Lmao, someone actually posted that not-to-be-mentioned site there as well; he's even posting it on several accounts, on the same page.

EDIT: Oh look at that, all the comments were deleted.

17. Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

They felt the need for some attention. Was taken so fast I couldn't even report.

Although it looks like Maryse is busy flyswatting more of them still. Persistent little tards.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Those were summarily deleted. And a new one posted - and deleted.
    Seems Maryse and the other mods there will have a lot of fun playing whack-a-mole, especially if that site distributes a script to auto-post there...

19. Default Re: POLL: What Social Media Platform do you use to stay in touch with Maplestory

I don't think they'd bother with the effort, no real gain. Looks like various members roll by, do a post or five for a lark then wander back off once their elitism buzz wears off.

Now the directive to screw with the actual voting where they can't see the tampering, that I believe in. Wouldn't surprise me to see an auto-vote script either.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I assume they've been instructed to vote Tumblr?