1. Default What social media platform do you use to stay in touch with MapleStory?

Hello Southperry,

I'm running a survey on the Official MapleStory Forums. As the title says it is to see which social media platform out players use most. I'd really appreciate it if you would take a few moments to come participate: (http://bit.ly/13B4Erg).

To vote for Southperry, select Fansites and leave a comment saying Southperry.

Thanks!

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: What social media platform do you use to stay in touch with MapleStory?

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=68441

We got'chu dude.

Also, no direct link? Cool

3. Default Re: What social media platform do you use to stay in touch with MapleStory?

Voted~ does this possibly mean if the votes show a decent number in fansite supporters that those sites may see more special items or events specifically for them?

4. Default Re: What social media platform do you use to stay in touch with MapleStory?

Done~

Hope to see you around here more often.

5. Default Re: What social media platform do you use to stay in touch with MapleStory?

Done aswell.

I wrote this in their thread but i will put it here to because why not

Fansites: Because you can get info not only related to GMS but any version of MS out there if its relevant enough.

And in the times the info is no clear enough or hard to find in the fansites I just go to Maplestory's site.

6. Default Re: What social media platform do you use to stay in touch with MapleStory?

I agree. The official forums tend to be too hectic to bother with for me and personal tickets tend to take months to years at a time for replies mostly. Having a better GM presence here would help with clearing some questions up for players I would think without having to wait for a ticket to be answered or hope a GM sees your post on the busy forums.

7. Default Re: What social media platform do you use to stay in touch with MapleStory?

brace yourself for imminent thread attack aurtax

8. Default Re: What social media platform do you use to stay in touch with MapleStory?

More accurate now than when you said it, since the hacking sites have decided to try to play games with the results.

9. Default Re: What social media platform do you use to stay in touch with MapleStory?

I suspect that it's more likely a gauge on if they should redesign their website (or their other social media accounts) to align more closely to the format people prefer so that more people want to go to their sites to get information. After all, they can see adds for cash shop purchases on the maple site.

10. Default Re: What social media platform do you use to stay in touch with MapleStory?

I think it's more of an idea of where they should devote their time and attention for outreach programs, events and similar.