Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: The Answer of Phantom and Arrow Platter

If that's the case, then all summons should work like Platter.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: The Answer of Phantom and Arrow Platter

Does arrow platter summon have a cool down? Can't think of many that do that...

3. Default Re: The Answer of Phantom and Arrow Platter

Not really.

4. Default Re: The Answer of Phantom and Arrow Platter

Whoops, I just checked today by leaving Arrow Platter's turret on and not using any of my skills and I didn't see any procs of Armor Piercing/Quiver Cartridge. I guess I was just being a huge derp when I thought that xP

5. Default Re: The Answer of Phantom and Arrow Platter

- Well, it looks as though i'll be using a different skill then.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i disagree, because most summons have secondary abilities that help, coming to mind, beholder grants us with attk boosts, i think the phoenix link skill now's passive though?

7. Default Re: The Answer of Phantom and Arrow Platter

Heh, so is Arrow Platter like, THE skill to steal now?

8. Default Re: The Answer of Phantom and Arrow Platter

There are some cases in which Platter wouldn't be of much help, in terms of movement.

9. Default Re: The Answer of Phantom and Arrow Platter

It shouldn 't trigger DR simply because things like Elite Puppet and Anchors Aweigh don't trigger DR either and they are placable summons too.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

But neither of those are functions of skills that can trigger DR, though yes, summons should never trigger DR, especially summons of main attack skills.

11. Default Re: The Answer of Phantom and Arrow Platter

Ok I was right the first time I spoke LOL. Arrow Platter's turret does indeed activate Armor Piercing and Quiver Cartridge! However, it's sort of weird. In terms of Armor Piercing, it uses the current success rate based on the attacks YOU do, the turret does not stack it. And I feel like it only activates it once per summon but idk. And for Quiver Cartridge, it uses whatever arrowheads you're on atm but it does not 'consume' them. Also, it doesn't activate the FA arrows, only poison or drain. So yeah, if you lock in Drain with Advanced Quiver Cartridge and you have Arrow Platter summoned, you'll always be at full health (except when the boss DRs lol).

Tl;dr: Arrow Platter's summon uses your current 'properties' but doesn't 'stack' them, if you know what I mean. I haven't tried testing with Concentration but I guess it would work the same way.

12. Default Re: The Answer of Phantom and Arrow Platter

That's good to know. A week or so ago, I was chatting with a Basiler who also confirmed that the Turret could mysteriously activate Poison and Drain Arrows from Quiver Cartridge.

I do think Turret is like an extension of your character when you use Arrow Blaster, which is why you would indirectly be affected by effects like Damage Reflect when the Turret's hit connects.

Edit: OH, I wanted to ask if you knew what those arrows that appear horizontally of Arrow Blaster and its Turret were. It looks like Phantom Arrows that show up on Arrow Rain, but could it be Armor Piercing or just something irrelevant?

13. Default Re: The Answer of Phantom and Arrow Platter

I'm not sure what you mean, do you have a picture/video? :S