1. Default Using ICoG from the Attendance event?

So, I've only got 5 of these scrolls, and I was wondering what would be good to use them on. I don't have anything like tyrants, or root abyss gear, or any other high-end stuff like that. I figured I could use a few on the level 150 badge, or some tempest accessories for my personal use. Or I could sell services or stuff. But how does selling services work in that case, and what's a good amount to charge? In Bera, by the way. Thanks everyone!

I also have a similar question for the Unique pot scrolls. I'll have 7, and I plan to at least get a few items to unique, but what would be good to do with the rest of them?

2. Default Re: Using ICoG from the Attendance event?

Dont they expire in 3 days? You could toss one on your badge and any tempest rings you have.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Using ICoG from the Attendance event?

If you put it in storage it never expires until you take it out and a server tick happens.

4. Default Re: Using ICoG from the Attendance event?

You can buy the Unleashed rings from the shop and scroll those.

5. Default Re: Using ICoG from the Attendance event?

About how long does it take for a serve tick to happen? Do you like open up your scrolling window beforehand with the item already in place, take it out, and then click and press scroll?

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default Re: Using ICoG from the Attendance event?

10 second intervals.

And basically, yeah. If you spam enter you won't have to deal with the processing portion so if you're using guardians you can spam the scroll before the tick.

7. Default Re: Using ICoG from the Attendance event?

Changing tabs in the scrolling UI during the scrolling will also skip the animation. Also works in other stuff that involves useless animations like combining monsters in Monster Life.
    Don't know if skipping the animation does anything detrimental when scrolling/cubing/w.e though.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It certainly does not. Generally outcomes are determined when you confirm you want to scroll x with y, processing is purely visual. Cubes work a little differently i think since i got a double up message showing i hit legendary on double miracle time only after the processing and not before.

9. Default Re: Using ICoG from the Attendance event?

Even simpler than that, you can just click anywhere in the "Processing" window or you can just hit Enter. No tabbing needed. :)

10. Default Re: Using ICoG from the Attendance event?

Quick thing, sorry about this. But, how do you determine when a server tick has happened. Basically, I just want to avoid a situation where I take out a scroll, and it's like 1-2 seconds away from a server tick. Or do you automatically get like 10 seconds after you take the scroll out of storage? And theoretically, could you take the scroll out of storage, and then quickly put it back in before the tick?

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I don't have a method for this.

I think technically the game needs to register the item to be put into storage or something like that so no.

12. Default Re: Using ICoG from the Attendance event?

I've used four or five AP/SP resets past their expiration date from storage and none have expired on me, but it's pretty easy to use them within a second or two.
    My advice is to plan out exactly how you're going to use them, what motions you'll have to go through, and practice it until you're comfortable with it.

13. Default Re: Using ICoG from the Attendance event?

I don't know when the server tick occurs, as in its period, but I have had 2 scrolls failing on me before on different instances.

Hadriel