Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Cannon, Advanced Octopus, Homing Beacon, Torpedo, Air Strike, Elemental Mastery, Rapid Fire, and Maple Warrior.

2. Default

You forgot Flamethrower. Flamethrower is potentially more useful than that skill with Elemental Mastery.

Actually, at maxed level it's like another summon... that can die. The real question is can you use it on more than one monster?

3. Default

I noticed that the octopus will not attack unless your close enough to the monster. this might also be the case with hypnotize.

4. Default

Ah, but nothing increases except the % chance of it working. So, the first SP into it is 43%. You'll probably only have to use it twice, maybe 3 times. BUT. When you use the skill, it damages the monster. The range always stays the same, but if I shot a skelegon 2 times and it worked, the first skelegon it attacked would kill it. Even If I shot it once and it worked, still damaged. This is why it isn't a really good skill.

5. Default

Actually, you can back your monster up, making it last longer...

However, there are some stuff that remains unclear. Does mind controlled mobs attack other players? Or can they get damaged by other players?

Also, I'm not sure if papulatus/pianus bombs have the boss flag... But if they didn't, it'd be a nice additional damage on low levels.