1. Default Re: Skullgirls PC Beta!

Controls was screwy for me at first. I thought WASD was the general controls, but no, it was "1" Made me reinstall for that. Then I had to fix the controls.

Other than that, it's ok. For some reason, I can't fight people online.

2. Default Re: Skullgirls PC Beta!

Does it work with a controller?

3. Default Re: Skullgirls PC Beta!

Don't have one.

4. Default Re: Skullgirls PC Beta!

It does.

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Skullgirls PC Beta!

in my case, if the game will get TF2 promo hats(that are rumored but not added yet) will decide if i preorder or not(pallette swap isn't much of an incentive for me as of yet). Will eventually get the game after i get a controller if so.

6. Default Re: Skullgirls PC Beta!

How hard is this game to pick up? I thought it seemed cool when the console version came out, but I suck at any fighting game that's not Smash Bros or MK 3

7. Default Re: Skullgirls PC Beta!

It took me maybe an hour or two to figure out the basic combos. Then I'm able to figure out juggling and etc.

8. Default Re: Skullgirls PC Beta!

I can't tell the Quick Match has any matchmaking or if I'm just the worst player in the world. Played like 20 games and lost 19. I'm usually just getting comboed to death and unable to move.

Edit: Now I'm something like 2-50.

9. Default Re: Skullgirls PC Beta!

I think I've already chose my favorite girl: Peacock. Among her moves, she's just the more adorable lil' thing I've ever seen. And that's saying something about a game with women with endowed jiggling breasts.

10. Default Re: Skullgirls PC Beta!

It's normal. A lot of the pros came to the PC version so expect a ton of good people at this game for a while until lobbies come up.