Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Default Re: Rankings are back!!

I made a sin because of Dillinger was my idol

But yeah, those were the main reasons.

Edit - Went to check him on rankings and he actually has gained EXP since unleashed.

I wonder what his new main is.

fanboy mode is creeping up on me again.

Edit 2 - And Fangblade.

lmao.

2. Default Re: Rankings are back!!

i only see 2 people i recognize from back in the day in the top 10 spots, and only 1 is an original character (xkabookyx)

3. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    usa

I think as of now seniority of who hit 200 1st counts if they're the same level. So Rank 5 probably hit 200 before rank 6 if they're the same level.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Rankings are back!!

I think it's the way eos said. It's not that they hit 200 first, it's that the character itself was created first.

5. Default Re: Rankings are back!!

the #3 is MyTopBlader, Alejandro, from Argentina.. his dmg may not be as good as Lexy's but he is hardworker, he will not aim for more than 220 because they removed the 2x exp coupons for lvl 200+ people... and nerfed golems exp..

Idk who are the others, since I only know people from gazed.. I know that lexy hits 55m on bosses and kewra does like 20m per hit with ender, that is pretty impressive for a lumi

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

For the people who are still level 200, that is definitely not so. I went and checked a few characters whose ages and time of reaching 200 I know for sure, and the order is the order of reaching 200.
    As for higher levels, I have no proof yet, but I did level to 203 today, and will see with tomorrow's rankings whether I pass anyone who was 203 before me.

7. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    usa

Didn't see that.

Sounds legit all I know is something's weird.

8. Default

I've heard its who ever levels last will be at the top of the ranks for particular level. I can confirm that tonight once I hit 210 and the rankings update.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Well, the rankings have updated, and I am now first among Kradia's 203's, and 3rd among level 203 Explorer Warriors.
    So, the order for levels over 200 is definitely not the order of reaching the level. It is either the reverse order (as MonkyMagic suggested) or possibly the order of account/character creation. My character is 5 years old, so it makes sense it would be among the oldest still active. However, I'm pretty sure the 2nd Kradian 203 is older than I am (when we met I was 4x and she was 8x).
    I guess I will watch the rankings for a while and see whether any new 203s pass me or not.

I have to say I really don't understand why Nexon have to make things so complicated. Levels up to 199 are ordered correctly by exp. Level 200 are ordered by time of reaching the level. And level 201+ are ordered by something else (either by default or explicitely). That makes so little sense.

10. Default Re: Rankings are back!!

So little sense, but sooooo much Nexon.

11. Default

I also leveled and shot to the top of level 210s, but my character is the oldest out of the current level 210s as far as I know, Since 2005. Rankings update at 9am pst currently.
    Last edited by MonkyMagic; 2013-08-06 at 03:37 AM.

12. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

idk if this has been posted already but http://maplestory.nexon.net/rankings...ic?pageIndex=1

classic rankings are up

13. Default Re: Rankings are back!!

Except they don't work right, can't see by world, and can't search, yet.

14. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

idk it would seem a bit weird to me if they made a classic ranking page for each world instead of just doing one legendary one

15. Default Re: Rankings are back!!

I mentioned before that Demon Avenger and Classic Rankings were coming. They are now live.

16. Default Re: Rankings are back!!

A lot of the images still don't show up correctly though =S

But good to see the buttons up! =3

17. Default Re: Rankings are back!!

After the first 10 people no one cared about global rank, it was being #1 in your world, or being in the top 10 of your world.

18. Default Re: Rankings are back!!

So many DB's in the thief rankings. Dayum.

19. Default Re: Rankings are back!!

They are pretty much the strongest thief class (that isn't Xenon).