1. Proton Male
    IGN: DemsXE
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 207
    Job: Xenon
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Prime
    Farm: Dems

Cash7 Was killing Chaos Pierre when all of the sudden..

FOUR PIERRES.

2. Default Re: Was killing Chaos Pierre when all of the sudden..

1) 'all of A sudden' not THE sudden...
    2) I only count 2 possible pierres there, one facing right and one facing left. Isn't that just his clone?

3. Default Re: Was killing Chaos Pierre when all of the sudden..

Damn... You almost killed him...

4. Default Re: Was killing Chaos Pierre when all of the sudden..

Fire tornados are blue Pierre's
    @Niernen; the clones is where it gets tricky, before them it's just dodge + attack but with clones you have to not hit the same color (harder than it sounds). two is pretty hard but 4 is lol

Is this the first time you guys got to clones? Maybe it's based on how many people there are?

5. Default Re: Was killing Chaos Pierre when all of the sudden..

Ah, got it. I had thought the fire tornadoes were attached to the two that were showing.

6. Proton Male

Default Re: Was killing Chaos Pierre when all of the sudden..

Nope, we've gotten him to clones I think 4 times now? Never seen the clones double. Basically, we killed one. A minute later, it reappeared then they each took turns cloning AGAIN. So we went from 1 Pierre to 4 Pierres. Not sure if it's intended or not.

7. Default Re: Was killing Chaos Pierre when all of the sudden..

Don't think that's intended.. we killed one of the two earlier (the message said Red Chaos Pierre if that matters) and spent the next ~3min or so fighting the other one who didn't change colors or clone himself

8. Default Re: Was killing Chaos Pierre when all of the sudden..

The last time I did chaos pierre he never split into 4, always 2. However, the healing is ridiculously bothersome when they split up and you have to try and shoot the correct one. I haven't done it after the reopened it though however, supposedly changing it to KMS versions now.

Well, since I decided to play xenon for a while, its going to be some days before I can actually test it out with a new guy.

9. Proton Male

Wish that happened, we'd have finished for sure :(

This happens at a % of his HP. We had killed one of the halves. A minute later it reappeared and then each of the now 2 Pierres began cloning. That's when we had 4.
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2013-08-12 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Use the edit button, don't double post.