IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

It's always been 20% boss damage, from various sources. persist, cooldown cutter and boss damage are the 3 hypers for Bellflower Barrier.
    Unless i'm missing the point of what you are saying, because i'm honestly confused.

In answer to your question: I actually like the hypers. I would have preferred some sort of survivability, but 45% boss damage and 2 binds makes Kanna an amazing character for bosses. The level 150 aura skill is not that great, but it makes grinding easier.

Now that I think about it, casting Kishin Shoukan at say, evolving world link 3 with the shield active means you could probably grind by doing nothing. The only thing to worry about it is Kanna's health, but with Lifeblood Ritual and maybe a HP familiar you could literally just stand there and get exp.

2. Neutron

IGN: shootDaFokUp
    Server: Scania
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: BlackRose

Yes, I misread something, sorry.

Good to hear you like it, I have heard these TMS hyper skill set were actually from Korean (can't find source sorry) do you really think JMS will have a different version of hyper than TMS?

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I see, glad that confusion is all cleared up anyway :P

I see no reason for why the JMS and TMS hypers would be different, and there is nothing suggesting that they WILL be different.
    That being said, the hypers still can change, it's still in tespia right now so who knows.

JMS likely already has the hypers ready, or are working on implementing them right now. They just aren't as outspoken as TMS and haven't revealed them yet.
    GMS probably has them too, but is working on translating them.

As far as I know, JMS does not have a tespia server, and GMS sure doesn't. So we only know the things Nexon chooses to reveal.

I think the idea of having different sets of skills for different versions to be silly. It took Nexon Korea this long to create the skills, I sincerely doubt they would create different skills for different versions. They likely finished the skills and sent them out to GMS, JMS and TMS all at once for translation.

4. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

I have no problem with the Charm hypers. I even said that.

Sakura is a useless skill to give hypers to, especially when there's a at least two other skills off the top of my head that are in much larger need of hypers. Both Tengu and Gyouha (Haunting I think GMS calls it) are both in dire need of assistance.

Kekkai Kikyou is another skill that, even if it worked, doesn't need hypers. There are other options.

The Lv.150 Aura Hyper is bleh, at best, even worse if it hits as slowly as normal DoTs. I don't see it making an upward dent in her DPS at all.

The class needs a 4th job non-hurricane bossing or mobbing skill, and doesn't get one, and instead gets a second bind? That's stupid. Classes that are stuck using 3rd job skills for bossing fall hilariously-sadly behind. The discussion I was reading about Mercedes' revamp right now in the Inkwell thread uses this same situation as defense for why Merc needs a revamp.

Actually, Kanna is NOT supposed to be a support type character. It was built to be a bossing character, and fails. Check the reveal threads if you want, all the interviews with the Nexon teams working on Kanna and Hayato say that Hayato was meant to be a character that can move quickly and take out masses of mobs quickly, while Kanna was meant to be an expert bossing character due to the massive lack of bossing Mages(Lumi doesn't count, wasn't around then), which had disappointed and annoyed most JMS players. She's pretty bleh at bossing, and a 20% buff to Kekkai Kikyou, even if it worked, would not fix it. Giving her a second bind simply makes her more of a mule than she is now.

5. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

I find it funny that everyone focuses on Kanna when talking about Sengoku hypers.

Me? I'm kinda curious about Hitokiri Strike getting 100% cooldown. Oh sure, it has a lot of animation to it, so it won't become the primary DPS move like Snipe did. However, I seem to recall that the extended hit animation can actually make bosses not do anything for that second of being hit, and I wonder if putting multiple Hayatos at a boss and having them all spam Hitokiri Strike could potentially create a lockdown on it.

6. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

Im curious about new hayato as well. I know that the "pseudo-bind" animation goes on for about a half second after the animation for hayato stops, so I >think< you could keep a boss binded 100% of the time just spamming hitokiri strike. Crazy situations like that aside, you will at the very least be able to constantly keep the crit buff active.

7. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

Personally I feel that now that silver bullet has posted details on this, I am 100% guaranteed to have the hypers I wanted, ALBEIT the fact that he crossed out the hayato lvl 150 buff, with a different description that no longer ignores DR bothers me greatly...

8. Neutron

Ok, from TMS extraction, the bind seems to be stronger than what it was translated earlier this/last week.

Spoiler

Bind 15 enemy at most for 20seconds, dealing 1000% damage. CD:120 Req Lv: 170 (note: doing 3 lines of damage for those 15 enemies that hit)
    (sorry for my bad translation skill)

source: http://bbs.exrpg.com/thread-163700-1-1.html

9. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

wahahahahah these videos are really funny and really great and the familiars are awesome

10. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

Doesn't make it anymore needed for the supposed "Bossing mage" class.

11. Neutron

I don't know if I should post it here... or post it in the the Hayato hyper skill thread.

So these SS are from TMS Kanna post hyper (do not know range and this is before the legendary earring):
    Spoiler

I have also asked them, some of them said they believe Kanna's hyper bind doesn't belong to any existing group of bind, but this need to be tested when we have it. At least they didn't messed up to be the same group of her own bind.

Alright, now, she looks pretty strong, however, these are Kanna's hyper skills' bugs:
    Spoiler

Yup.... +0INT and +0LUK, you read it right.
    Spoiler

According to TMS player, this skill only apply the debuff for 2 seconds
    It will be gone by the time your MANA regen, not sure if this is bug or not as it did not list under the bug report in TMS
    Spoiler

With 0 CD, bellflower can now be place all over the map!

12. Neutron

omg.. was testing if I could reply to post after migrate, sorry for double post.

For the 150skill, I made a mistake of what they said the bug was.
    It was meant to be like F/P 150 hyper but whenever Kanna regen MANA, it will turn it off automatically making the skill only last 2 seconds.
    The 150 hyper will also trigger monkey spirit, if the boss is on DR and spirit monkey was triggered, you will get DR and die (if you can't tank the DR)

TMS Kanna player also said that the rate of MANA regen is a lot more quicker compare to before

13. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

Since those SS shows those Kanna still have 100 mana, I'm guessing Kanna did not get a passive mana boost like how demon slayer gets passive DF.

14. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

Probably more relevant in the Hayato Hyper thread, since despite its title it ended up covering both Sengoku classes. This is also TMST, not JMS.

I like what I see even if I'm probably not supposed to.

15. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

Amoria wedding, Showa sauna, seal cushion craze. omg those were way back in 2007/2008. right in the kokoro.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

Oh my goodness. If 45% party boss damage and two binds that stack with every other bind is a bad class i don't know what's good anymore.

Also bossing class doesn't have to mean a class built to kill. Kanna is clearly a class built to boost success rate of the run (by A LOT).

17. Neutron

MANA pool did not increase but regen rate did.
    Not sure should I repost it over there now, this is TMS not TMST, but I get your point.

18. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

You mean Japan in general.

19. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

True xD

20. Default Re: japan maplestory's 10th anniversary

okay now ima gonna learn japanese and download JMS..