1. Default Is there a pattern on how much stats does each enhancement scroll give?

From what I heard there is a chart that gives a certain amount of weapon attack per enhancement based on the amount of weapon attack there is.

1-49: +1
    50-99: +2
    100-149: +3
    150-199: +4
    200-249: +5
    etc

However, I haven't found sources confirming about + stats though.

Is there a pattern for +stats as well?

Also, does this pattern chart only work for weapons or can armour get them too?

For example I have a Red Belly Duke (100 Pirate Overall) and it has been scrolled 12 times using Pinnacle +9 stat scrolls making it +108 stats fully scrolled pre-enhanced. How much stats would there be after 15 enhancements?

2. Default Re: Is there a pattern on how much stats does each enhancement scroll give?

I think stars 2-5 on armor/accessory are str, dex, int, then luk. Only tried it on earrings though.

3. Default Re: Is there a pattern on how much stats does each enhancement scroll give?

You're not guaranteed to get any specific stat when enhancing armor and accessories. It will be completely random and it can give something that's not already on the equip as well, or it could even give nothing at all.

4. Default Re: Is there a pattern on how much stats does each enhancement scroll give?

The stats are random, and it only adds to stats that were originally on the item, defense, evasion, accuracy, and HP IIRC. Here's mine

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Is there a pattern on how much stats does each enhancement scroll give?

there may or might not be a pattern for all stats, however, these are assigned pretty randomly (or not even assigned at all) so i don't think anybody really knows.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Is there a pattern on how much stats does each enhancement scroll give?

It can add HP to things that don't have it as base.

7. Default Re: Is there a pattern on how much stats does each enhancement scroll give?

I think it adds all of them, my weapon has hp and acc on it that it didn't have clean, and my top added +1 mdef where it started with 0.

8. Default Re: Is there a pattern on how much stats does each enhancement scroll give?

There seems to be a pattern for the str/dex/int/luk stats. Non-natural stats such as int and luk scrolled onto a pirate equip like xlxlxlxl's overall did not gain extra stats from EEs. If you take a look at his overall's base stats, it's 7str and 3dex. The overall gained 27str and 15dex from 15 EEs.

Now take a look at this hat.

base 4str and 2dex. It gained 21str and 15dex from 15 EEs. However, I'm not sure if the hat would've gained more EE stats if it was +9. It may just be a coincidence, but I think the EE stats might have to do with the base stats on the equips. 3dex on the overall and 2dex on the hat could've fell within the same stats gain range and so they both got 15dex. 7str and 4str are much further apart so it wouldn't be strange that the overall gained more str from EEs.