Level: 200
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: LunarKnightz
    Alliance: RegalKnightz
    Oklahoma

Default Re: August GM Events

Here comes the hate comments..

4. Default Re: August GM Events

Had an event in Broa today for Physical Fitness. I finished second, but the GM never showed up. Everyone got tele'd to Henesys, and just left after about 20 minutes. I never saw or heard the GM's name at all; just random blue notices.

5. Default Re: August GM Events

Yes. Today was just a test to get some kinks worked out. As I said in the Events post the Game Masters plan on awarding today's participants too, as a show of thanks.

6. Default Re: August GM Events

I noticed messages in Bellocan asking for players to talk to Jean - I was surprised to hear that because I remember Girasol telling me those events were broken a few weeks ago after the jump quest GM event. Glad to see they were fixed!

7. Default Re: August GM Events

What do you mean by broken? The Pietro NPC at the end of the event map still doesn't teleport you out of the map. That's the only broken thing I remember.

8. Default Re: August GM Events

I could be remembering incorrectly, but I could have sworn the NPC that took you into event maps were broken - which is why they had you whisper, and they warped you in (and out) manually.

9. Default Re: August GM Events

Ah, yeah. You're right, I forgot about that part. I'm surprised they didn't fix Pietro along with it.

10. Default Re: August GM Events

Darn, I should have joined instead of posting a screenshot on the forums..

11. Default Re: August GM Events

I saw a message saying to go to ch3 lith harbor... and right under it a second message saying the event was full

12. Default Re: August GM Events

Just got into a "treasure hunt" GM event.. I've never even heard of it before, and I can't find any videos of it. Wishing I had turned fraps on now.

Jean describes the game - boxes in a bunch of maps, tons of hidden portals.. supposed to find "treasure documents" in each field?

I think I found all of the hidden maps, some near the end of the timer where there were boxes everywhere (meaning I was the only one to find it), yet I never found these "documents."
    I'm curious as to how you're supposed to win it? Since I got 2 coins and the GM said they would be "visible at the winner's circle"

13. Default Re: August GM Events

Was the name of the map Find the Jewel? I did something similar when Girasol was still here, but it seems the original Find the Jewel had you collecting marbles or something instead of documents. Too bad I didn't take a picture of the actual event with the boxes, but yeah, I couldn't find the documents either.

Spoiler

14. Default Re: August GM Events

Yep, that was the map.

The boxes dropped pinnacle-looking scrolls and I got GFA 15% (+3att) and earring int 15% (gave same stats as 10%)
    Most of the boxes gave crap, though. Another thing to note was Omok sets.

15. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Default Re: August GM Events

This GM Event was the WOAT. I don't even think a GM was present during the actual event, was just in the hidden street before the actual event asking if we were ready with blue text boxes.

At least I got 2 coins.

16. Default Re: August GM Events

It kind of sucks how the questions for these trivia events are pretty much always the same =/

17. Default Re: August GM Events

We need Zelkova grade questions. Or at least a GM that steps outside of the Nautilus area or Rien.

18. Default Re: August GM Events

"let's summon a buttload of bosses that all cast DR, and some that are near impossible to kill without a couple of binders"

5-6 Empresses, some Von Leons, some Chaos Pierres, a Vellum (not sure if it was Chaos or not), and some other pomegranate.

gj nexon

19. Default Re: August GM Events

I pop in on a boss summon occasionally, but other than that I don't usually participate in the GM events. I wish they could do them on multiple channels at once, as the boss summon usually turns out to be a laggy clusterpineapple.