1. Default Any Kanna players out there able to get past stage 3 of dimension invasion?

I keep getting DC'd during it.
    I won't DC at stages 1 or 2, ever, and if I'm in a party none of the other members get DC'd with me.

If there's some way I can avoid this, that'd be nice to know.
    I've already tried not using Kishin, (assumed it was the cause, hitting tons of guys in one attack) didn't help.
    Last edited by Daakun; 2013-08-01 at 06:44 PM. Reason: typo

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Any Kanna players out there able to get past stage 3 of dimension invation?

Nope. It's an issue that all Kanna players face and has been happening ever since it was released.

3. Default Re: Any Kanna players out there able to get past stage 3 of dimension invation?

Well that's fun, considering Bellflower and Kasen are still broken.
    Doubt Nexon cares enough to fix it. xd

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Any Kanna players out there able to get past stage 3 of dimension invation?

Indeed, Nexon hasn't acknowledged this bug either.

There's still hope that Kanna will get some bug fixes when they get their hyper skills (possibly in the next patch)

5. Default Re: Any Kanna players out there able to get past stage 3 of dimension invation?

nexon has finally acknowledged the bugs for kasen / bellflower barrier. they even said the nebs on the fans for haku aren't workign properly in the latest known issue thread.

They haven't acknowledged the d/cing though