1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

As if you even need to. I know it's not the same in KMS but in GMS all you need to do is f'ucking finish and you've got yourself rank 2 gloves.

If you're in kms and need tyrant gloves to get yourself a pair of gloves that are better than what the tyrant can be, you're probably better off investing the money in a different piece.

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

I was referring to him saying that GMS helped KMS deploy this patch, but ah, that's interesting too.
    Guess like time cap between KMS and GMS content is shortening

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

So... wasn't 5th job supposed to come with RED?

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

The conference signified that it would come post-RED. Likely a winter update. Besides, they have loose ends to fill, like finishing the Cygnus revamp and Ultimate Explorers.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

Ah okay. I knew it as mentioned in the conference but didnt know when it as supposed to be released, thanks.

Also, those tyrant gloves seem underwhelming compared to the other tyrants. Still need the cape and shoes, but dojo gloves (and maybe really well scrolled DIPQ gloves) could probably beat Tyrant gloves until you got +5 ees on it.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

Not necessarily, remember we got Root Abyss at the same time as KMS and yet we still had to wait 3 more months to get explorer hyper skills...

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Nah, you would need 7 stars and 18%+ to even begin to make it even, whereas the dojo gloves also have boss damage.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

KMS -> Other Versions time has been in "Whatever the fck Nexon feels like doing," mode for quite some time. Some content we get at the same time as KMS (or even before), while others is still the same wait period as every other major update.

I think it completely depends on how much influence the addition would have. For example, hypers and major character changes would have a huge influence if they released it all at once, however some areas, like Bamon's League and Root Abyss, are irrelevant to the grand scheme of things in terms of content. It's something that they can translate quickly and release while giving no real repercussions to anything. Chances are its accessed through the Dimensional Door so it matters none when we get access to it.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

Did they ever actually confirm 5th job beyond the "V" teaser image at the end of the RED reveal?

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

They updated the Kritias shop, it doesn't sell Inverse equipment anymore but it does sell the Tyrant gloves and some costs have been lowered.

Bamon League gives stats to your character, 1% all stats for each Tier conditions that you complete. The conditions are all like 'be ___ rank' and 'capture X monsters from this tier'. For example, Tier 1 requires you to be Beginner and catch 20 T1 monsters. They add up to a total of 8% all stats if you do all 8 tiers. But I think the battle thing is glitched atm and won't match you with anyone else, meaning you can't get ladder points and you can't level up your rank or tier.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

It was confirmed via an interview.

http://spadow.wordpress.com/2013/05/30/v/
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbb...ery=view&l=579

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

13. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: NPhantomN
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ISoSage
    Farm: netanel
    israel

is it very easy to get coins? because from what i understood,every 1 or 2 etc make up a full rock,and you need 700 rocks for 1 coin...
    just think of getting 500 coins in that method.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

Also, you seem to need 5k per rock (?). So 500 silver coins = 350,000 rocks = 1.75b mesos and a whole lot of time.

I think...

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

I donīt see why anyone would even try to get those >_>

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

Tyrant gloves. Another item that I can put on in a character simulator and pretend I am funded.

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

Hmm, anyone think the storyline about Kritias is awkward?

and then...

So Black Mage is hiding in Kritias, why would his commanders attack his hiding place and Maplers protect them? This is ridiculous
    P/s: Why don't he just show off already? Probably he was weaken to level 10 like other Heroes

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

Am I the only one who's glad about those Dragonic weapon changes? I do more damage with my Crescent Polearm at HoH than with my Loveless Shining Rod...

Hadriel

19. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

maybe because you're in critias, so the commanders attack you? it does say "defend against them" not "defend the town"

20. Default Re: KMS 1.2.198 Bamon League and Kritias

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln84AwtpCm0 (idk why the video option isnt working)
    Credits to Spadow.

Now thats totally not what I expected from the Bamon League. Seriously? you program them to fight then you do nothing for the next 5 mins? at the very least we should be able to control the monsters...

Ive always wondered, considering GMS created Maplestory card battle a long ass time ago, I don't get why they wont just put it inside the regular game. I can imagine it would be pretty fun...