Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm Aurtax

1. Default Hi, I'm Aurtax

I'm new to Southperry and here's some info about myself.

Name: Edward (But You'll get to know me as Aurtax)
    When I started playing Maple & what server: Two years ago? Kradia, though I jump around a lot.
    Other Games I play: I spend a lot of time playing League -- that's not to say I'm great at it, just that I really enjoy it. I'm also really into Firefall, Civ V, Don't Starve, and Binding of Isaac right now and still getting games of the original XCOM in every once in a while. My favorite genre is Survival Horror, followed by RPGs.
    Where I heard about SP: The fan site page of the official MapleStory website
    Reason for Registering: I'm the new Senior Community Representative and I'd really like to get involved here. I think being an active part of the discussion regarding MapleStory are vital for my role, and you cant always bring the conversation to you. . .sometimes you have to go to the conversations.
    Three interesting facts about me are:

1) I went skydiving, a life long dream, for the first time shortly after my birthday last month.
    2) Last summer I traveled to / drove through 31 states. I drove to all but one (as I'm not a Muppet and can't travel by map).
    3) I licked the Liberty Bell on said roadtrip last summer. . . . It tasted like freedom!

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

...and suddenly hordes of people visit this thread to say hi.

So hopefully... let me be the first to say hi and welcome to Southperry. :) I'm glad that someone from Nexon is here to speak to us, and hope that we can help each other in making the game enjoyable and better for everyone.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Freedom sounds coppery.

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Welcome to Southperry! It's nice that Nexon reps are becoming more involved with the community!

5. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Welcome to Southperry Aurtax! Glad to see Nexon interacting with the community, since Girasol left .

6. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Hi Aurtax! Welcome to Southperry! Hope your stay here at this site and at Nexon is long lasting! Great to have a Nexon rep back on the forums!

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

It was....er... is. Very very coppery!

8. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Which reminds me...

Are you at least a muppet of a man?

9. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Welcome to Southperry, Aurtax. Hope you enjoy your time and stay active! We love having Nexon involvement. :)

10. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

I do reflect on my reflection at time and ask myself the question, “What’s the right direction to go?”

11. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Greetings, Aurtax. I hope you enjoy your stay at Southperry.net.

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

And yes everyone I did at least look at Aurtax's post and am not just blindly copy pasting my welcome into every Amherst thread.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

oh, but the problems will come to you @Aurtax; they will come to you...

that said though, welcome to southperry! hope you enjoy your stay here, there, and... thererer... i dunno, i hope you have a nice stay. and you're welcome to post on non-nexon related topics too (even though i don't check the league forums, for example)

14. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Nice!
    Welcome

15. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Man I like you already. Welcome. We have a League of Legends board if you want to come and poke your nose in and visit. And we also have a DotA board too if you want to play DotA as well.

16. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Hello Drawde, welcome to Lith Ha- I mean Southperry

For references, what is your favorite animal?

17. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Welcome, it will be nice to have some Nexon representation round these parts again.

18. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I wouldn't be able to sky dive even if it was my dream.

19. Default Re: Hi, I'm Aurtax

Penguins are my favorite animals.