IGN: Roledie
    Server: Broa
    Level: 176
    Job: Evan 10th Evo
    Guild: 404 not found
    Alliance: :betchpls:
    spain

Default Kind of a "moral"

So I used to play alot before quitting. Okay.

I made a lot of friends and many of them are either in my actual guild, or in facebook.

Today, many of them told me that I should go back with them, that I'd have fun, etc...

So here's the issue: These friends of mine, of which I care a lot, are people funded with 60b, 200b, etc. And Im not even funded with a value of 1b. Before quitting, I tried to make some use of my old empress staff, rerolled it, and failed scrolling it, getting stuck with a lame staff. (It was lame before, but this time I got less M.attack)

All of them are in the 200's, while I'm in the 170's. Making me wonder about how, whenever I try to do something right in game, I always fail, and when they do anything, they do succeed, the contrary to me.

I think you get the scenario.

The question is; Is it fine to go back, while knowing that it is not fair that I have a bad luck/Have to give way more effort than others? Saying this, based on the fact that I actually want to play with dem friends, but they're way more level than me (I'm 176) and that I'm never able to find anyone to party exp with, and that I have a terrible luck enhancing/scrolling equips. It's kind of that I do not think is actually FAIR, given that whenever I give my best shot, I never get possitive results, and the rest of the people I see get whatever they want, however they want.

But yet I do care 'bout my MS fwiends and guildies, but cannot play with them, or they're too busy doing "the high level stuff"... Also, I do not have any way of becoming strong as them wihout paying NX (I'm strongly attached to the not-a-cent-to-nx idea), given that I exploded my badge with a 90% advanced potential scroll, and that my staff is below average... Let's not talk about the rest of the equip... Only achieved 41% int.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Kind of a "moral"

I don't see what the "moral" question here is.

If you think you'll enjoy playing with those friends (were you as mismatched before you quit? Did you have fun then?), then go back. If you don't, then don't.

Might be nice of them to lend you some gear and help you train so you'd catch up, but it's up to them to offer.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

ok, i have to say this is utter BS dude, you can get to 200 just fine, it requires work, not luck. they're funded up the wazoo you say, that's what their scrolling always turns well, you never see the failures, because they can simply afford to fix it

you set up on training a bit daily? you'll get up to 200, even if it's just 5 evo worlds a day or some small thing like that.

4. Electron Straight Male
    spain

Indeed, I could get to level 200 just easy IF THERE WERE PEOPLE TO TRAIN WITH TO START. I assure you I spent my days trying to look for people to train with at Future Henesys. Not a single fork was given by the community.

Even if the majority of the people I've known says that work's more important than luck, I still do not find myself able to understand that concept, my base being that if work really is that relevant, the hardworkers at Spain would be presidents, and not these corrupted feggets we have, wihout mentioning any MS related/overused scheme, like the people who pay (Since money comes from work, actually).

I'm talking about people I joined a guild with, that were all cool men and women with lots of laughs and cakes, until *CENSORED*, the nigg-leader, began to corrupt. Began to expel people one by one for not agreeing with his ideals or just because he was mad. My time came when I told him to mature a bit. After a time, these fellows reunited and made their own guild, and I'd like to see them, but...

...This "moral" issue I'm talking about; Can I really go back and party hard with the fellows, being this underpowered compared to them? Is not the first time I've been taken away of a group, both in MS and real life, for not having enough level/not agreeing with bad decisions. I wouldn't like that to happen again. Besides that, the "luck" everyone seems to have; I do work however I can for my stuff everytime I log on a game, yet the results aren't as bright as others'. Is it really right that I deserve less than others?
    Last edited by Rolegame; 2013-07-31 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Censor add.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

You say they have 60b/200b. There's a good chance they buy their mesos from meso farming sites. It's not that they're far ahead of you; it's that they're probably cheating to get ahead. You have nothing to be ashamed about. If your "friends" think they're above you because they have better items or more mesos, and won't even bother training with you, they're not really your friends.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you don't need people to train with. you can very well train on your own, as long as you don't die, even questing will take you to 200 eventually.

as for the spain thing, even though it's not maple related, both power corrupts, and corruption brings more corruption in. leveling however, doesn't depend on others, just you and the effort you put in. (and well, money for gears does make it easier)

7. Electron Straight Male
    spain

I do give it effort (At least, when I play, I play for fun, as everyone, and to do stuff... That's the idea, right?), but I can't help but get discouraged at how others with slightly the same ammount of effort, or playing casul, get this uber-luck, and things that for me takes ages, they do it like nothing. That hereby sentences nature logic to a hundred kicks to the face. I don't want you to tell me if I'll be able to do it or not, because no one's able to tell me that... Well, you could, but that'd only give me fake hopes. If what you say to me it's actually quite the reasoning to give it another chance, and strive again to reach a certain power level, then I do thank the enlightenment. It's just that I do not think it's fair for me not to get that uber-luck; Makes hard-working seem like a bad joke.

I still thank the care, though.

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Aye, at least this is all in a video game and not in real life, huh? It would totally suck if this happened at your job or something.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Maybe it's a language thing, but I don't see any moral issue. Like, ethics. A moral question would be "is it right for me to accept gear and stuff from these people, when I might quit again after a month or three?" or "I know I'd get addicted and play all hours, and I don't think it would be fair to my family". In other words, a question of hurting other people.

You're complaining that the world isn't fair and you're unlucky in Maple, but as I said before, the question is for you alone: do you think you'd enjoy it anyway, because of how fun your friends are?
    From what you are saying, it definitely sounds like you don't think so. You don't want to come back, you are already consumed with bitterness and envy of your friends and feel it would get worse if you were Mapling alongside them. I am not sure why you need us to justify you. Just tell your friends, "Sorry, I've lost interest in Maple" and keep in touch on facebook.

Also, please edit out the name of your old guild leader. We don't need superfluous drama on SP.

10. Electron Straight Male
    spain

Actually, kind of the same situation is happening; I have barely any friends where I live that are up to go out with me. Yet I do not think of myself as a nasty person that no one wants to hang out with. All of the people I've met rl have betrayed me at some point. I'm actually using social websites to find new friends that are close to my location, yet my faith is near to faded, and I only expect God to make one of his "interventions" yet again on this specific aspect of the real life.

My dialect is 50% wrong when it comes to speaking English, so that concept of "moral" would fit better, indeed.

Going back to the main point, based on your question about "justifying myself", that may be because I do not know enough about myself, nor the world that surrounds me and it's natural/social rules. When it comes to comparing one or another person, I get quite picky; We're all the same in the sense of vital value, and nothing's gonna change how much value you have. Based on that, why must one get less than others, with the same effort given? It's quite a mathematical affirmation/question.

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-things...out-nice-guys/

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-...better-person/

12. Electron Straight Male
    spain

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

What does a lesbian really understand about nice guys?

Oh wait it's by a guy...he totally sounds like a lesbian.