Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

1. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

The best part about thejman's posts is how easy it is to break up the points he's making in a "debate" like this

also no royal hair/CSS updates in a while? ./asificare

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irrelevant?s=t

It's not a logical issue, it's a definition issue. By definition for something to be irrelevant, would not be opinion based, it be factual as you would have to prove why it is in fact irrelevant. Your conclusion to making the player base happy in general is irrelevant to the player bases attitude towards the enhancement system. The fact you try to start a fallacious argument about opinion vs fact, when I'm the only one presenting factual points, is in fact, pompous retardation. It you trying to talk down to me, when you're simply a fool using 5 dollar words with 2 cents in his pocket.

I know this is hard for you to understand but an opinion is not the opposite of a fact. An opinion can be factual and also illogical.

As a company they are in fact obligated for the sake of a healthy business provide customer service. They provide a service if they want you to continue using said service they have to satisfy your needs, do they not? It's simple business 101. Seriously how you can reach to any other conclusion is retarded.

Considering I register and close companies as kind of my job, no it's not easy at all, and there's a lot of legal you'd have to go through if you randomly just "shut down".

A fact can support an opinion, see it be easier if you actually showed which sentences you are referring too rather than using middle school bullet points. What do you think is an opinion and I can provide facts to prove otherwise.

Please elaborate on what is more to the game than Sales and Content that would make a player base happy.

Its you who has the problem. How can you sit here and tell me that factually talking about two different subjects is opinionated. That can be factually proven, if I buy a coffee and it spills and I attempt to sue, based on the fact that later I found pluto's axis was off by 13 degrees, my case would be thrown out. Why? because the axis of Pluto would be irrelevant as to why I spilled coffee all over myself.

Would you like to argue the obvious? The vicious circle that the entire population evidently goes through. I can provide proof of that through observation alone, even provide examples of players. Generalizations can be made for a reason, in fact that's why the word exists. To simply state that it's considered inaccurate based on the fact it doesn't apply to everyone is asinine.

No, see the irony throughout all of this is that you don't know the definitions. You keep throwing "Its your opinion thus worthless", but what we're having is an argument.

Then again, I'm the only one presenting factual evidence while you sit here like a blow hard trying to invalidate it claiming it's an opinion. I can objectively prove my statements, you cannot. You haven't even tried, you just scream "INVALID" and think I'm going to accept that based on, ironically, your opinion. Your entire basis is to scream your opinion and hope people listen. You want to challenge my statements, then challenge them specifically.

The fact I have to provide the following is "inane";

You stopped here. And responded with;

Well first off your opinion is invalid becaue he's not the only one who think's this. I also agree with this. However, he then continued his thought (much like I'm doing now) with "Because".

This shows that sales are required to make the player base happy concerning the upgrade system specifically. Obviously additions to it have not made the player base happy as it just creates a deeper money hole for us to fill.

You then try to claim there is more to the game than just sales, which by process of elimination is content, which will probably require more cubes in order to enjoy. Your thought process is not complex and you can feel free to correct me, I mean, with actual fact's.

It doesn't surprise me someone of your "grade" can't keep up. It's reflected in the very post you quoted on #38;

Which I also elaborated for you, again, above.

Actually the irony is you don't know the difference between an opinion and an argument.

I'm sorry what the f`uck is this? Are you trying to take it out of context or what? Your conclusion of his claim that sales are the only thing that makes players happy is unfounded as he continued his thought, that you graciously ignored. I can't spell it out any better for you.

But you're stating that his opinion is incorrect because there are other methods to make the player base happy. You never did answer besides content, what else is there, but considering this is specifically the enhancement system, there's only so many routes you can take with it. Expanding it doesn't make players happy, just feel more dependent, and if you believe that sales aren't the only alternative solution, based on nexon's track record, what else have they provided to make the base customer happy regarding the enhancement system?

Point out what you're confused about and I'll, disappointingly, clarify any points that need to be spelled out for you. I'm confident that any statements I have made can be backed up with factual evidence, that you're either ignorant of or attempting to hide from.

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

Take it elsewhere, guys. If you all were to continue with a debate, go to the Rubik's Cube or PM each other.

Anyways, it took me until this time right now to realize that I forgot to buy the sweet sugar chair.
    I blame getting my mules' attendance.

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

Sorta glad I ultra ignored him. L>people to stop quoting his posts though.

To the sale, no anvils? ): May end up grabbing cubes later, maybe. zzz

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

How do you know that? Do you have some documentation to back up your claim? If not, then that's your OPINION!

Sir, I believe I need some proof to this so called fact you are presenting, otherwise I shall assume this is an irrelevant opinion.

WHY are you making me read this??? If it's your opinion, why IS IT EVEN RELEVANT?

Ah, statement with the AUDACITY of providing no support to that claim. Clearly an opinionated stance.

It's your opinion that you think KhainiWest's argument claiming that you exaggerate an irrelevant point is an opinion, therefore sir, I do not care what you're saying.

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

don't you just love it when an argument devolves into nothingness and yet the participants continue to debate because neither side wants to lose?

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

Don't you just love it when someone doesn't add anything to the original thread and makes a snide comment just for the sake of commenting?

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

it's the bee's knees louise

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

while everyone complaining and qqing about cubes here

I'm qqing about how I maxed my set up to fit all my chairs and the next day max sale slot.... nbd nexon...

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

Assuming these are the same prices as last time I think someone did the math and found out you actually spend less just buying the slots in sets of 8... I could be wrong though.

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

For Equip and Setup, it's cheaper to buy the MAX coupon so long as you have 44 slots or less, for Use and Etc, MAX is cheaper for 40 slots or less, for Storage, MAX is cheaper when you have 24 slots or less.

Compare the price per set of 4 slots (since you can really only add multiples of four to your inventory size, but I guess per slot would work too) given through both methods.

For Equip and Setup:
    8 Slot - 6400 NX (3200 NX/4)
    MAX - 41400 NX (41400/[(96-Current Slots)/4])

3200 > 41400/[96-Current Slots)/4]
    3200 > 4 * 41400/(96 - Current Slots)
    800 * 96 - 800 * Current Slots > 41400
    (76800 - 41400)/800 > Current Slots
    Current Slots < 44.25

For Use and Etc:
    8 Slot - 6800 NX (3400 NX/4)
    MAX - 46720 NX (46720/[(96-Current Slots)/4])

3400 > 46720/[96-Current Slots)/4]
    3400 > 4 * 46720/(96 - Current Slots)
    850 * 96 - 850 * Current Slots > 46720
    (81600 - 46720)/850 > Current Slots
    Current Slots < 41.04

For Storage:
    8 Slot - 6400 NX (3200 NX/4)
    MAX - 55800 NX (55800/[(96-Current Slots)/4])

3200 > 55800/[96-Current Slots)/4]
    3200 > 4 * 55800/(96 - Current Slots)
    800 * 96 - 800 * Current Slots > 55800
    (76800 - 55800)/800 > Current Slots
    Current Slots < 26.25

Max Inventory Slots is a bit more complicated, of course. We could divide the price by 4, and say that'd it'd cost 39760 NX to expand each inventory category to max. Then if we solve for current slots for 3200 NX and 3400 NX for sets of four, we'd get < 46.3 for 3200 NX (Equip, Setup), and <49.2 for 3400 NX (Use, Etc). So, I'd say MAX Inventory Slots is worth it if you have less than 88 slots combined in both Equip and Setup and less than 96 slots combined in both Use and Etc, but I'm not really sure that's right.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I'm going to repeat myself for the umpteenth time and say I wish they'd raise the max slots.
    Too many untradeables in this game. My Equip and Use are both maxed, and both always full. I'm constantly having to "drop or sell my beloved items"

13. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

^Agreed.

Even though my Inventory slots aren't maxed, I think they need to stop making things untradeable and make them movable within the account so at least we can throw them on a different character or in storage if we need the space. Obviously quest items are different, but I can't see the harm making them movable because it's not like they can be sold so there's no harm in inflating/deflating the market.

14. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

That $160 price in maxing all those slots made my drop my jaw.

15. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

I completely agree.. But it's not because of the market, it's because you can use the items on other characters. If you have an untradable item that you'd want to use on another character(s), then you wouldn't have to cube again to get that same type item for the other character(s).

Sucks for people like me who played different classes on and off. Shad, phantom, db, and xenon would love to wear each other's equips haha

16. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

Who do you think you are, Microsoft?

OT: So... has anyone actually bought any of those max inventory coupons? I mean, I guess if I had the money its not an awful deal... but its so expensive still Only thing i dont care about is the cash storage, but all the rest are pretty important.

Also, making most items account tradable would not hurt Nexon, and many players would be happy they can finally move there items around, or get an item of an old character. 90% of my items are untradable and just end up collecting dust (especially scrolls since they give out so many untradable one and are always releasing better ones).

@iAmFear; your math is correct, and these max coupons are cheaper... but most people will probably be scared away by the price. So far, i only use the free expansions and haven't bought any. While these are technically a good deal, you also ahve to spend a lot of money for it. I'm sure many of the richer players can probably afford it or will buy it, but the average playr probably wouldn't want to spend that much. Also, if you switch characters, you just spent a lot of money maxing out the slots on a class you are not going to play again...

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I absolutely love the free chair.

free, looks awesome, unique (it wobbles!) and best of all, it's tradeable!

18. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

- Here you go, as you evidently have the brain capacity of a fish:

- http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...0&t=1375367037

- http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/relevant
    - As you can see, you incredibly ignorant child, the definition of irrelevant is subjective, as is the definition of relevant. Hence, it is an opinion.

- You have the audacity to call something else fallacious? You have the brain capacity of a retarded dog and you clearly do not understand the difference between fact and opinion. Moreover, you cannot even read as I haven't jumped to any conclusion at all.

- I suggest that you return to grade school and re take all of the remedial classes that you have evidently failed on your quest to achieve common sense, and to understand basic logic.

- How utterly ironic, as most of your drivel is.

- You've done nothing except spout fallacious and ignorant drivel. Moreover, it's only your opinion that I "jumped to a conclusion". In fact, most of your babble is nothing but subjective drivel, if not all.

- There's barely even one single "fact" in any of your inane posts and you have the audacity to claim that you're presenting "factual points". How utterly hilarious, and incredibly ironic.

- Dear child, the only one here that is demonstrating retardation, is you, and in incredibly large amounts.

- "It you"? I don't have a choice but to speak down to you as you lack basic common sense, and any understanding of simple logic.

- An opinion is subjective, a fact is not.

- An opinion being "factual" or not is only, wait for it child, an opinion.. Moreover, opinions being illogical or not is an opinion in itself.

- A company isn't obligated to do a damned thing. Common sense, child.

- They don't even have to continue their business, they could sell or shut down their company next week.

- I'm sorry that you lack basic common sense, perhaps you should seek medical attention for your disabilities.

- The only thing that is retarded here, is your lack of common sense.

- Considering that you are an imbecile who lacks common sense, I wouldn't expect you to know that companies can indeed shut down.

- Moreover, the word "easy" is subjective and hence, an opinion.

- A fact "supporting" an opinion is subjective and hence, an opinion itself.

- It be easier if you even had the IQ of a fourth grader, instead of spouting fallacious drivel. However, I don't imagine that you've even made it out of grade school yet.

- Perhaps you should return to middle school and retake all of the remedial English classes that you have apparently failed, hmm?

- A player can be happy about anything they want.

-Moreover, you've gone from "sales" to "sales and content" now that i've exposed you about your inane drivel? How utterly cute.

- "Factually talking"? What illogical drivel.

- It's your opinion that the two subjects are not related, whatever they may be.

- You don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion, nor do you know the definition of the word "irrelevant". However, don't worry your little head, I provided a link to it earlier in my post.

- It's only your opinion that this is an "argument". However, one with a minimal brain capacity and a nonexistent understanding of logic such as yourself would never qualify to enter an argument with someone like me. Don't even try to flatter your little head.

- It's only your opinion that you're presenting "factual evidence". However, you are actually spouting utterly illogical and fallacious drivel.

- You cannot objectively prove anything, you utterly illogical child.

- Validity is subjective. This is evidence that you are illiterate as I haven't posted "invalid" in any of my posts. Return to grade school and acquire the ability to read properly.

- You present nothing to challenge as you are an incredibly ignorant fool, who lacks basic commons sense. Moreover, I haven't been screaming any opinion.

- More fallacious drivel from an illogical buffoon.

- First thing's first, validity is subjective and hence, an opinion.

- Moreover, you are evidently illiterate. My statement does not say that he is the only entity with such an opinion. It's saying that his statement it only an opinion that happens to belong to him. Yet another instance in which, you've evidently failed to read and comprehend properly. I suggest that you return to grade school and re take all of the remedial English classes that you have evidently failed.

- Moreover, it is a FACT that such is an opinion, which is what I stated. As such, my statement is fact. I understand that you are ignorant of what a fact is however, you should seek medical help to rectify your delima.

- Furthermore, you once again showed your atrocious case of illiteracy as I clearly stated that I agreed with his opinion. You even make your inane case of illiteracy even more blatant by subjectively claiming that i jumped to some imaginary conclusion that you pulled out of your rear end, when I actually simply posted a few true statements.

- And you have the audacity to speak of logic and facts. How utterly, utterly ironic.

- This shows nothing except his opinion. Again, you are utterly ignorant. How utterly pathetic.

- Sales are only required to make the player base happy in your opinion. There are multiple ways in which, a player base, or players can be made happy.

- Return to grade school and at least attempt to acquire some common sense.

- It is a fact that there is more to the game than sales. Unless the entire game is buying items in the CS, which is false. Hence, my statement is yet again, a fact. Oh wait, you don't understand what a fact is.

- You have yet to even graze my thought process as your mind is apparently incapable of understanding basic logic and deciphering fact from an opinion.

- And yet, you continue to claim that you are using "fact's". How utterly ironic.

- "fact's"? Return to grade school and retake all of the remedial English classes that you have evidently failed.

- "Grade"? The only one who's evidently in any grade is you, as you shouldn't have been allowed to graduate from grade school without basic common sense. However, the backwater institution that you apparently attended seems to have had no qualms about passing utterly illogical and incompetent students such as yourself. It's a shame, I know.

- You have elaborated nothing aside from your own idiocy., and illiteracy. This is evident as I have yet to jump to any "conclusion".

- However child, it's perfectly find that you do not have commons sense, as you might be able to acquire some at some point in time.

- The irony is that you are ignorant of the difference between a fact and an opinion. Moreover, you have a strong case of illiteracy and you also don't understand that what does or does not constitute an "argument" is also an opinion. How utterly pathetic.

- Oh, profanity, huh child? I would say that I'm surprised however, that would be a lie.

- Sheer idiocy. Again, you utterly illiterate child, I did not jump to any "conclusion". I stated the fact that he falsely claimed that his opinion was fact, and corrected him.

- Acquire some common sense and try again.

- False. Opinions are not true or false. Return to grade school and acquire the ability to actually read on at least, a fifth grade level.

- I stated that his opinion was, wait for it child--, an opinion and not a fact as he falsely and fallaciously claimed. Reading is key however, I suppose that such a comment falls on deaf ears when attempting to tell it to you.

- And as I've iterated numerous times before, a player can be happy about anything.

- There is nothing to be confused about as you've spouted nothing aside from complete idiocy, and ignorance.

- Moreover, you persist on ironically claiming that you have "factual evidence", when you don't even know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

- How utterly ironic.

19. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

- How do I know this? It's due to the fact that companies can do whatever they want and suffer the consequences for it.

- Try again, child.

- I couldn't care less what you claim to need.

- Moreover, it's a fact that players enjoy bossing. Bossing is not sales. Q.E.D.

- Try again.

- I haven't made you read anything, you incompetent fool.

- Relevance is subjective.

- Try again.

- As is the majority of your inane drivel.

- Relevance is subjective. This is a fact.

- Moreover, what constitutes exaggeration is subjective.

- Therefore, it's a fact that his claim is subjective and hence, an opinion.

- Q.E.D child you illogical child, try again.

- Furthermore, I couldn't care less about what you care for as your opinion is utterly irrelevant to me.

- Oh, and by your logic: "
    Ah, statement with the AUDACITY of providing no support to that claim. Clearly an opinionated stance."

- Try again.

20. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 7/31 - 8/07

- You need to stop posting like this